No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He seems to have gone to an insane level of detail, the article I lifted the images from said he would sometimes book an extra hotel room when touring to ensure he had enough space to continue working on it on the road and he hates 2D elements so tons of work has had to go into each individual building as he doesn't like them to look too clean either, they should have simulated wear and dirt like real buildings, pavements etc have. When he's away someone should sneak in and replace the engines with Thomas the Tank Engine trains.

Comment

I went to Birmingham NEC Comic Con today.

So much stuff, but so little money.

However, I did treat myself to this. Saving it for the Christmas holiday period to build it.

The amount of Gundam models that you can buy is bewildering. I’ve got a yearning to buy some Zoid models after seeing a few for sale. They look bonkers!

Comment

Very cool Grover

I keep looking at Zoids myself but all the ones I really want are out of print or stupid expensive... that said I do really want a Shield Liger & they aren't that bad

Neil

Comment

Same. Been checking them out every few months or so but can never justify pushing the button on them. Always loved Zoids though and there are some amazing models.

Comment

My Brother had loads of Zoids. I just checked on-line and I couldn't believe how many he had.

Comment

It sounds like we are having a Zoids love in!

One thing I would buy in a heartbeat, if one was available, would be a book showing all the box artwork. I always find it more eye catching than the Gundam artwork.

Comment

I found all my zoids up the loft recently. I had more than I remembered

Comment

I have the silver gustav red scavenger which is supposedly rareish!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Same. Been checking them out every few months or so but can never justify pushing the button on them. Always loved Zoids though and there are some amazing models.
                    Yep total, they all look amazing but the cost is just too high for me (says the guys who spends a couple of hundred pounds on Hot Toys & Transformers figures)

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                    It sounds like we are having a Zoids love in!

One thing I would buy in a heartbeat, if one was available, would be a book showing all the box artwork. I always find it more eye catching than the Gundam artwork.
                    Zoids for the win...started re-watching Chaotic Century at the weekend because of this (also currently hovering over the buy button for Zoids on the Switch as we speak)

Oh man that would be an amazing book, would love to see that.

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    I found all my zoids up the loft recently. I had more than I remembered
                    Well I am beyond jealous, I only ever had a few as a kid but a friend had absolutely tons of them.
                    I still remember going to Toys R Us in Basildon with him to get Iron Kong, the box was massive & the bus ride home seemed to take forever getting to his house to build it up.
                    Man it was a beast.

Would kill now for just a few of what he had

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Yep total, they all look amazing but the cost is just too high for me (says the guys who spends a couple of hundred pounds on Hot Toys & Transformers figures)

Zoids for the win...started re-watching Chaotic Century at the weekend because of this (also currently hovering over the buy button for Zoids on the Switch as we speak)

Oh man that would be an amazing book, would love to see that.

Well I am beyond jealous, I only ever had a few as a kid but a friend had absolutely tons of them.
                      I still remember going to Toys R Us in Basildon with him to get Iron Kong, the box was massive & the bus ride home seemed to take forever getting to his house to build it up.
                      Man it was a beast.

Would kill now for just a few of what he had

Neil
                      I'll get back up the loft and photo what I have!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        I'll get back up the loft and photo what I have!
                        AWESOME!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          So some of you may remember a while ago that a company called Toy Wolf made a Transforming toilet??

Well the pre-orders have just gone up for their next figure...a Transforming Urinal

Definitely not something for me at all but it's certainly interesting lol

Neil
                          You know what i'll be buying, totally taking the piss there lol

if anyone spots a preorder link let us know.

Comment

Oh my just realised it's flipping the camera off LOL

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              You know what i'll be buying, totally taking the piss there lol

if anyone spots a preorder link let us know.
                              Here you go

Neil

Comment

Ah fantastic, thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X