No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two weeks left to enter, but I might close this a week earlier for extra snooping/shopping/posting time.

I think everyone who is going to take part has signed up by now, but I'll give it another week.

Comment

Can I have my person now? I’m ****ing useless at buying presents.

Which will be making everyone nervous in case I get them.

Comment

Haven't done this yet so here goes; game-wise I have most systems, I love music (open to new things, but try me as heavy as it goes!), weird films, beer, and have a killer sweet tooth. Most importantly: I'm not expecting anything in line with the above, and am very happy to be surprised.

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        Can I have my person now? I’m ****ing useless at buying presents.
        If you get me, please consider it a trial run for getting a mail order version of your shop on the go

Comment

I like how you’re thinking.

Comment

Right, I'm closing this

TOMORROW, Friday 16th November,

so this is your last chance to stop being a miserly Scrooge McGrinch and get involved!

If your name's not on the list in the first post, you've not made it clear you want to participate.

I can't wait! I loved seeing my Santee get their presents last year!

Comment

Sorry to [MENTION=2447]EvilBoris[/MENTION] if you're getting bombarded by Google Docs forms whilst I get this running.
              It's been a couple of years since I last ran it!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

What did I just watch!?!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Sorry to [MENTION=2447]EvilBoris[/MENTION] if you're getting bombarded by Google Docs forms whilst I get this running. It's been a couple of years since I last ran it!
                  I got a PM with a link to something, should I fill it out?
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yes mate.

Comment

I just filled it out with all of QualityChimp's details. That's what I was meant to do, right?

Comment

Took part a few years back and enjoyed it so I think i'll give it another bash this year

Interests: handhelds, Nintendo, anything retro (including last gen), Marvel, Starwars, lego, random Japanese stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          What did I just watch!?!
                          I hope that was a joke! It's a fake movie trailer from Scrooged. I've wished for it to come true for decades now...

Comment

LAST DAY!

Welcome, Kit!
                            Last chance for people to get involved as I'm going to cut off the deadline at midnight tonight.

We're up to 15, but there's room for more!

Thanks for all the replies to the form so far (although you know your smart-arse responses are what your Santa will get?!), but there's a few more to come. As soon as they're done, I can send them out.
                            If you hurry up, you might be able to get something in the Black Friday sales!
                            @Brad, @EvilBoris, @KIT786

Santa is in training, ready to deliver your gifts, no matter what the obstacle!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 16-11-2018, 16:09.

Comment

all done

Comment

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] I've only got the first line of your address, so can you PM me the rest, please?

Comment

Working...
                                X