Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    LAST DAY!
    although you know your smart-arse responses are what your Santa will get?!
    ...So are you saying world domination can be one of my interests but not something I can get for christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      ...So are you saying world domination can be one of my interests but not something I can get for christmas?
      Well, you might end up with this, but I think you might quite like it:

Comment

I'd probably really enjoy that book.

Comment

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] I've only got the first line of your address, so can you PM me the rest, please?
          Done

Comment

Form all sent, hope all is ok with it.

Forgot to put my like on here. Well things i like include but not limited too,

Pokemon, Star Wars (original trilogy only), Star Trek DS9, Final Fantasy 7, Legend of Zelda, anything Yoshi related, X-Men, Avengers, Harry Potter. Love things like mugs, plush toys etc. Generally will be grateful for anything really

Comment

OK, that's time up!

Thanks again to everyone who is participating.

I'm just waiting for the details from [MENTION=2447]EvilBoris[/MENTION] and I can assign everyone a Santee.

I want all out on this, guys.
              No half measures, bestest presents possible on the budget, but feel free to go the extra mile.

99% of previous gifts have been awesome, but some people have sent rubbish presents in the past and that's not happening on my watch!

Mark on the parcel "Bordersdown Secret Santa" as we're all going to be receiving parcels over the next few weeks as our Christmas orders and drunken Black Friday clicks arrive, and this will avoid accidental early opening.

Nobody specified they didn't want to send abroad, so anyone could have a forumite in foreign lands.

I can't wait!
              I've had such thoughtful and generous gifts in the past that I wanted to run this again to share that Christmas magic!

Comment

Right!

The emails have been sent!

If you haven't received the email, check your spam folder.
                It should be coming from QualityChimp at gmail dot com.

If you still can't find it, let me know!

Happy stalking, Santas!
                Last edited by QualityChimp; 18-11-2018, 17:20.

Comment

Got my message.

Hohoho muddy funsters!!

Time to go shopping.

Comment

Are the mails supposed to come with the targe...recipient's favourite subjects? Mine doesn't.

Comment

Check this thread, BK!
                      Everyone said something here or on the form.

Comment

If you haven't received the email, check your spam folder.
                        Well, when you spell Secret Santa "p-e-n-i-s-e-n-l-a-r-g-e-m-e-n-t" its hardly surprising.

Also, might want to send us people's real names, I don't have a piece of ID with "kryss" on it that I can show to the Post Office.

Comment

I already have some idea's for some gifts for my recipient! Unfortunatly can't do much about it until middle/ end of next week when I get paid.

Hope you like my crap amazing gift/s

Comment

Loads of time yet, BC!
                            Last post dates are in my initial post.

Comment

Well that was a piece of piss, my persons gifts are already bought.

Comment

Went way over budget, but at least I genuinely like this person And put more thought into this than I have with my wife's gifts for the last 5 years

Comment

Working...
                                X