No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might shake mine when I get back to Scotland next week and try to guess!

Comment

After a bit of a crazy, scary week I remembered I still need to send mine.

It's wrapped, just need to hit the post office tomorrow.

Comment

I didn't know if should have been a rule to wrap before packing up, it might be weird for some if they open a brown taped-up parcel along with the rest of their pressies with the family from some stranger from the internet!

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday, collected from the PO today.

Comment

Just a reminder, if you've not posted your gift yet, tomorrow (18th) is the last day to send 2nd class.
            First class is Thursday (20th).

Comment

So, what's the etiquette for opening these? I'm not in the UK for Christmas, and I'm not going to have space to take it with me. Will I be shunned for opening in advance?

(I've already had two advance "Christmas" gift exchanges / openings with both of our families who we'll also be missing on the day)

Comment

I know it's early but wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

I honestly expecting such a wonderful gift from my Secret Santa.

Getting Mourinho the sack.

Thanks Secret Santa!

Comment

I keep forgetting I actually have a gift from here at home to open.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    So, what's the etiquette for opening these? I'm not in the UK for Christmas, and I'm not going to have space to take it with me. Will I be shunned for opening in advance?

(I've already had two advance "Christmas" gift exchanges / openings with both of our families who we'll also be missing on the day)
                    You make space in your case, take it with you and open on the day, taking pics, as agreed in the terms and conditions!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Open it now, take pictures but keep quiet, wait and post them on Christmas day
                      Got it, thanks chief!

Comment

Right, just checking there's nobody here who hasn't sent their gift yet?
                        I know some have yet to be delivered, but wanted to pass on any messages if there's a delay in a gift arriving from a supplier or something.

Going well so far!

Comment

My Secret Santa has safely arrived so sitting under the tree nicely. I posted out mine today so hopefully will arrive in next couple of days.

Comment

Mine is being posted out TODAY.

Comment

Mine is going today

Comment

And done.

Comment

Working...
                                X