No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QC sent everyone a complimentary Photoshopping of your face onto an ice skater on a public rink so that we can all pretend we've skated together.

Comment

Wait, why are people opening their gifts already!

Comment

They are being naughty! They’ll get a lump of coal!

Comment

I think Zaki is just joking!
          I'll have words with his Santa if that's all he's had!

No opening presents until the 25th!

Last thing we want is a fight breaking out between Santas...

Comment

I'll go first!

My secret Santa knocked it out of the park and combined two of my favourite things, Star Wars AND whisky!

Full disclosure, I already have one of these decanters that my wife gave me for christmas a few years back, but having two just makes it twice as awesome! Thank you whoever you are!

Comment

Not to be outdone my secret Santa got me This war of mine on PS4... and Sunset Overdrive on Xbox! AND some green tea kit kats!!!! Which I confess to having already eaten this morning as I was too curious not to. Thank you secret Santa!

Comment

I got this Lego architecture book, which is super perfect as I almost bought the Lego architecture set the other week

Well played Santa’s, thankyou!

Comment

Quality stuff from my BDSS.

I was going to buy VC on the PSN the other day so glad I didn't.

And the chocolate will go down well with w nice cup of tea (milk chocolate) or coffee (dark chocolate).

Hohoho ya bunch of weirdos!! Love you all.

Comment

Well this certainly seems to be going better than the one year I vaguely remember someone got sent a 99p PS game! (Or something like that)
                    Last edited by Colin; 25-12-2018, 10:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Not to be outdone my secret Santa got me This war of mine on PS4... and Sunset Overdrive on Xbox! AND some green tea kit kats!!!! Which I confess to having already eaten this morning as I was too curious not to. Thank you secret Santa!
                      Green tea KK are the food of the Gods!!

Comment

My SS got me Assetto Corsa for the PS4...can't post photos of it because I'm at my parents' and the game is digital, but I'm perfectly fine with it

Comment

Comment

Well, I thought it was going too well.

Look at what my Secret Santa got me:

Heh, not really!

My lovely Santa got me Bujingai Swordmaster.

Now, I'd never heard of it, let alone played it, so I watched a few videos and I'm really looking forward to playing it!

Thanks for such a thoughtful gift and going out of the way for something unusual.

Thanks, Secret admirer Santa!

Comment

An Otama-tone, a Pac-Man multitool and a mini 8-bit retro thing! Awesome all around!

Comment

Thank you santa! Both awesome gifts

Comment

Working...
                                X