Secret Santa 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas from California, gang!

Among my wonderful gifts, Secret Santa provided a matter transporter that allowed me to teleport back to London and take pictures in my flat of the wonderful gifts they bought for me. They even edited the timestamps in the EXIF data of the pictures to make it look like I took them a few days before I left. Wow!

Here is the amazing package that things came in:

And the decorative wrapping only escalated from there...

Honestly: was utterly bowled over when I opened things. They are thoughtful and lovely gifts, and there was such care taken with everything. Thank you Santas, one and all!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      I think we know who that was! Awesome gifts!

Comment

Btw do we get at some point to say who got for whom?

So I was finally able to open my gifts late last night... as I predicted, the missus fell instantly in love with the little baby socks cum boots there, thank you heh, one thing that works for Kathryn, just now has to grow into them... the rest isn't half bad either, my brother got me a Commodore t-shirt so the cap goes with it perfectly!

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Btw do we get at some point to say who got for whom?
          Secret Santa.

Comment

Finally got to collect and open my Secret Santa package!

Super Kawaii! Seriously very pleased with my gifts! A Pusheen week planner, some Pokemon bits and a Rei Hello Kitty charm which is pretty awesome. Also a cool book about Japan which I will definitely start reading soon
            Very touched and perfect ideas for me

Thank you very much Santa!

Comment

Sorry for the delay in posting, have been in rural wales with no internet for Xmas. Thank you very much to my secret Santa for my presents, I can never work out how to post pics on here but I received a very cool Zelda shield mug, a Link glass and a lovely Espeon Pokemon plush, very happy with my gifts. Thanks very much once again

Comment

Just [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16075]DaytimeDreamer[/MENTION] left to post!

C'mon guys, get with the program!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Just [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16075]DaytimeDreamer[/MENTION] left to post!

C'mon guys, get with the program!
                  its been on my to-do list all Christmas will update this post with pics later,

got a very cool hard back book about the legend of zelda and a Legend of zelda jigsaw. Its always nice to get legend of Zelda stuff for Christmas as it takes me back to the warm fuzzy feeling i got on Christmas day when we got a Super Nintendo and Link to the past.

Comment

Got this AMAZING Neo Geo t-shirt (thank you secret santa!) and also a cool shoulder bag with some Neo Geo stickers which I cannot find at the moment. Will update the thread once I find the bag and the stickers. I didn't expect anything Neo Geo related so thank you whoever it was! I wasn't expecting this! <3

Comment

And that's everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who got involved and made this so smooth.

I think everyone got something really thoughtful and generous.

Special thanks to those Santas that sent packages abroad.

Well done everyone!

Comment

Yay, we are all awesome!

Comment

Same time next year folks?

Comment

Totally!

Really special Secret Santa's from everyone!
                            Roll on 2019!

Comment

I'm absolutely on board for this year.

Comment

Right.

Anyone fancy doing Bordersdown Secret Santa again this year?

I'll need a minimum of 10 participants if I'm to run it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X