8. Brad
    9. Lebowski
    10. Colin
    11. Mayhem
    12. briareos_kerensky
    13. DaytimeDreamer
    14. EvilBoris
    15. KIT786

It's almost that time of year again; a time of giving and gaming.
    Secret Santa is a way for Bordersdown forum members to give another forum member a nice little gift of some sort, whilst keeping a mysterious shroud of secrecy.

I will be accepting new people until the 23rd of November 16th November.
    This gives you over three full weeks to stalk, buy and post your presents (slightly less for international chums) before the last Christmas postage dates.

As soon as possible after the 23rd I will randomly allocate people's personage and email all participants with the name and address of their recipient. Once you receive you recipient , I suggest you post your gift as early in December as possible to ensure arrival for the big day.

Gift price guide is around £10 - £15, but should you wish to spend more, that is up to you.
    The boring bit fulfillment of participants in the Secret Santa transactions is neither legally binding to myself or Bordersdown.net, by using the form you agree to this statement.

In the international spirit of things, your gift receiver which is randomly allocated may be in another country. Please PM me if you wish to opt out of this.

Please do your best to find something delightful as a gift, forum stalking is recommended, PM me if you are really struggling to think of something.

Get your cards, gifts and greetings delivered in time for Christmas. Check the latest recommended posting dates for all our UK and international services.

• 2nd Class
    • Royal Mail Signed For 2nd® Class
    • 1st Class
    • Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class
    • Royal Mail Tracked 48®
    • Royal Mail Tracked 24®
    • Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®
    Africa, Middle East
    Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)
    Caribbean, Central and South America
    Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand
    Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland and USA
    Finland, Sweden
    Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
    Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
    Australia, New Zealand and all other non-European destinations (except Middle East, South Africa, Far East, USA and Canada)
    Middle and Far East (except Hong Kong and Singapore) and Iceland.
    South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, USA and Canada.
    Eastern Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Malta and Iceland and Singapore)
    Western Europe
    Operational HM Forces
    Static HM Forces
    Western Europe
    Rest of Europe and Rest of the world
    USA / Cananda
    Ireland (republic of)

If you're involved, post below some of the things you like to give your Santa a helping hand.
    Let's do this properly, gang, when it's done right, this is amazing and giving a sweet present is as fun as receiving.

I'll sort out a form closer to the end date for you all to fill in with your details.
    Obviously, GDPR stuff means I'll need your addresses, but I'll delete them as soon as everyone has received their gifts.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 16-11-2018, 08:26.

Something roboty is probably best, or 3D bluray if you can't think of anything gamingy.
    If you haven't already posted my present, it won't make it here for Christmas. Just saying*

Edit: gaming-themed goods is probably better than games...I had the Mario Yahtzee a few years ago already btw.

*Based on my wife's birthday card from this year that arrived 9 weeks after my mother posted it from Cardiff.
    Last edited by kryss; 28-10-2018, 15:39.

Comment

If kryss is in, then me too. Just because I won't be the only one outside the UK.

Pretty much everything is fine, even digital codes for consoles in a pinch (US and JPN only though). BattleTech miniatures are always welcome
      Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 24-10-2018, 08:44.

Comment

Psvr, Amiga and c64 stuff lol, PS4, vinyl (I’ll give anything a listen!), retro branded t shirts, surprises!

P.s. Xbox one stuff, 4K movies
        Last edited by Brad; 04-11-2018, 18:23.

Comment

My gifts doesn't have to be games-related, but for stalker info...

Main consoles
          :
          PS4; XBox One

Other consoles:
          Switch; 360; PS3; SNES; MD; Dreamcast; Wii; DS; Vita (Basically everything except 3DS and WiiU!)

Other interests:
          DVD; Blu-Ray; robots; Japanese toys; gadgets; RC toys; videogame books; Kung-Fu flicks; graphic novels

I'm pretty easy to please!
          If you're taking part, you HAVE to post in here what you've had, and preferably with pictures!

Comment

The person who I got for last year didn't post a photo of their gifts from me *Grumble Grumble*

I'm pretty much like QC for other interests! Quite easy to please!

Gaming -
            Best sticking to Nintendo for gaming stuff console wise. I have all main consoles/ handheld consoles but SNES and N64 currently (although I would like to get one again in the future as I still have the games). Also play some on Steam, plan to build my first gaming PC next year in between wedding planning!

Random Favorite games -
            Animal Crossing, Zelda, Smash brothers, Phoenix Wright, Stardew Valley, Banjo Kazooie, Zookeeper, Guild wars 2

Other interests -
            Manga, Anime, arts and crafts, Japanese stuff, Graphic novels, Cats, Ghibli films, Gunpla (I love Zakus and Bearguys...they are a thing)

If anyone is super stuck, ask [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] and he will probably be of some use on what not to get (usually very good with gift buying for me.)
            Last edited by Blobcat; 05-11-2018, 18:40.

Comment

Ah, this is where this whole thing gets tricky I suppose, I’m incredibly hard to buy a gift for so good luck to whoever gets lumbered with me.

Gaming:

I only own a PS4 and PSVR these days. Well, and a raspberry pi, but not much you can add to that!

Other interests:

Ummmm.........music (mainly rock, Motown, folk etc) , Star Wars (new hope/empire/force awakens are safest to make it easy!) , beer! Quite difficult to come up with things really as I generally tend to have everything I want!
              Last edited by Colin; 26-10-2018, 06:33.

Comment

Challenge accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  The person who I got for last year didn't post a photo of their gifts from me *Grumble Grumble*
                  I'll probably nag everyone until they've posted this time!

This has always been amazing for me and I've loved people's generosity and thoughtfulness in the gifts I've received.

There's still room for more people to join and I've a feeling this year's will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                    I forgot to post mine as well And it was a really nice package.

Taking part as well this year.

Things I like: SNK/ Neo Geo stuff, PS4 promo material, fighting games, art.

Things I'm not really into: Recent Nintendo stuff.

Comment

PS4, Xbox One X, Switch, 4K UHD Blu-ray.

Big huge mega-fan of Naughty Dog!

Also like KyoAni stuff.

And chocolate.

Comment

Xbox One (PAL), pre Switch Nintendo (US/JPN), Commodore 64, football, NFL, Star Wars, Studio Ghibli, Disney... anything baby (girl) related that encompasses any of the aforementioned too!
                        Last edited by Mayhem; 05-11-2018, 13:09.
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Current consoles are PS4, and Switch.

Nintendo fan boy since i was a youngster, massive Legend of Zelda fan, but most recently put a silly amount of time into Destiny on the ps4, fave recent games God of war, Super Mario Odyssey and Monster Hunter World, big kid love toys, Transformers, Lego ect.

Comment

Go on then

Comment

New born baby boy clothes (not for cos play!)

Comment

Working...
                              X