Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Chipshop 2000 in Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell, club 40s

Comment

Still in my 30's

Comment

I’m sensing a northwest NTSC-UK / Bordersdown meet up in the future...

If it all works out, we can get into teams and challenge the southerners to some team based gaming challengers... North vs South...

Just throwing it out there...

Comment

This should bring back memories (City Software featuring Paul, Martin, Dave):

Comment

Good times.. completed R-Type with one credit in City Software.

Comment

Originally posted by Staxx View Post
              This should bring back memories (City Software featuring Paul, Martin, Dave)
              Wow, thanks for these pics. Amazing. Got any of Bits n Bytes (Central Station)?

Comment

I wish I did especially if the blond girl (Jackie I think she was called) is in it, but sorry I don't. I didn't have my IPhone back then

Comment

This is as close I can get to Bits n Bytes

Comment

i'm 39 here but havent lived in the UK for almost 19 years now. I don't frequent these forums like I used to but glad to see people from around the same areas and similar times past.
                    Next time I7m back in liverpool going to have a good walk about and see what's changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                      liverpool going to have a good walk about and see what's changed.
                      Probably happier faces -- seeing Liverpool FC are back to being a top team.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                        Probably happier faces -- seeing Liverpool FC are back to being a top team.
                        Half the city, at least

Comment

haha yeah I'm a red good times.

Comment

I loved those bits and bytes days,I used to work there! I'm Roy with the glasses..don't know if anyone remembers me. I used to play outrun arcade game, it's the only arcade game I could finish...me Kenny used to have competitions who could get the best times...Atari 800xl and Amiga freak !

Comment

The blonde was Lynn profit she was the manager. Yea she was hot.lol
                              Jackie had dark hair, then there was Sharon her mate who had black curly hair. Kenny murgatroyd and Paul kreif.
                              Good days

Comment

Yea I worked in bits and bytes, loved every minute of it..4 years I was there..

Comment

Working...
                                X