PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
    Just ordered mine through Amazon UK, wasn't sure if they would take the money straight away or not, but so far they haven't. They have taken a pound out of my account though, not sure why this is.
    It's a pre authorisation charge, it's to make sure your payment method is valid it will be refunded a bit later on. I spot them all the time on my credit card from amazon when i preorder.

Comment

Just ordered a Japanese one as well, just in case the game list on the UK one has been borked.

Comment

I ordered the Core Grafx. Every console in my setup is black so Ill stick with that theme. The TG16 is butt ugly so no chance Im getting that. Might grab the white PC Engine at some point too.

Comment

WANT.

This looks goooood. Real goooood. If Cadash is on there, I'm listenin already.

But then Rondo, Salamander, Gradius, Ninja Spirit, R-Type, Vulcan Venture, Ghost N' Gobs.

Looks real nice. Real real nice. I hope they pull it off no prob. The PCE deserves a great Mini. Truly.

Comment

(I meant Ghouls N Gobs not Ghost N Gob)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
              I ordered the Core Grafx. Every console in my setup is black so Ill stick with that theme. The TG16 is butt ugly so no chance Im getting that. Might grab the white PC Engine at some point too.
              I went with the core grafx too just so I can place it next to my real one. As you said, the TG16 is awful. I have no idea why the Core Grafx is concidered the EU machine while the White one is Japanese. They're both Japanese.

To be honest, I bought one just to make a video about it. I don't need one since I already have a RGB modded core grafx, CD interface and EverDrive. I'll probably sell it after making the video. The Mega Drive Mini and the tower of power I'll keep though. That just looks mad to have a mini set up like that plus it has the unreleased Darius on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                (I meant Ghouls N Gobs not Ghost N Gob)
                Ghouls N Gob? Hehe Ghosts. Nice auto correction.

Comment

Love this! I agree with BitHead1000. I will be modding mine with the games I want. The games that should have been on it.

Comment

Konomi! Funny as always though. Knew he'd have a meltdown as soon as the lists became available.

Sip of coffee for this channel.

Comment

Amazon UK product description has been fixed.

• Preloaded with 50 games! 26 PC Engine games (Japanese versions) + 24 TurboGrafx-16 games (English versions). Some titles are included in both the Japanese and English lineups. Some English games are localizations of Japanese titles.

Comment

And amazon have sold out of the prime day version so i hope that everyone who wanted a white one got their order in, the scum resellers have now doubled the price. The non prime version is still available but that one wont ship direct so you'll have to middleman ship it. What is surprising is just how well it's still selling considering it's only a preorder and it's still at the top of the best seller ranking in the tv games section on amazon j beating out games that are actually released like mario maker 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                          When are they taking payment? I know amazon U.K. changed the pre order policy recently https://bordersdown.net/threads/1273...ghlight=Amazon
                          Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          And amazon have sold out of the prime day version so i hope that everyone who wanted a white one got their order in, the scum resellers have now doubled the price. The non prime version is still available but that one wont ship direct so you'll have to middleman ship it. What is surprising is just how well it's still selling considering it's only a preorder and it's still at the top of the best seller ranking in the tv games section on amazon j beating out games that are actually released like mario maker 2.
                          This limited run/scalping culture is really pissing me off.

Missed out on Gleylancer re-release. Missed out on Ultracore LRG release. Currently I’m on holiday in Crete so took a while to get set up on Amazon.jp and now it seems I’ve missed out on PCE Mini AND the Japanese release of Ultracore MD.

I’ve ordered a CoreGrafx as back up as don’t want to miss out altogether, and if someone who lives in Japan (Yakumo?) doesn’t mind forwarding on a parcel then I can get a scalped Ultracore ordered off Amazon before the reseller prices rocket too much.

Effing bollocks, this.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                            This limited run/scalping culture is really pissing me off.

Missed out on Gleylancer re-release. Missed out on Ultracore LRG release. Currently I’m on holiday in Crete so took a while to get set up on Amazon.jp and now it seems I’ve missed out on PCE Mini AND the Japanese release of Ultracore MD.

I’ve ordered a CoreGrafx as back up as don’t want to miss out altogether, and if someone who lives in Japan (Yakumo?) doesn’t mind forwarding on a parcel then I can get a scalped Ultracore ordered off Amazon before the reseller prices rocket too much.

Effing bollocks, this.
                            Don’t give up hope just yet, keep checking amazon j frequently they sometimes come back in another preorder wave. The megadrive mini was sold out for weeks and then amazon put their preorders back up and they have been there for a couple of weeks now.

Comment

Hoping 8bitdo announce a wireless pad for this, and hopefully an adapter for real consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Don’t give up hope just yet, keep checking amazon j frequently they sometimes come back in another preorder wave. The megadrive mini was sold out for weeks and then amazon put their preorders back up and they have been there for a couple of weeks now.
                                Christ, I might’ve missed out on a Jp MD Mini had you not mentioned that. Ordered.

Comment

Working...
                                X