Attack on Titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack on Titan

“IT” and “Mama” director Andy Muschietti has signed on to helm a big-budget live-action film adaptation of the popular manga franchise “Attack on Titan” at Warner Bros. Pictures. The action is set a century after the sudden arrival of mysterious gigantic humanoid creatures named Titans who devour human beings one after the other. The creatures […]

Warner Bros is set to make a live action adaptation of Attack on Titan. The film is currently being set up and is lined up to be helmed by the director of Mama, IT: Chapter One and Chapter Two. The film will reportedly not adapt the manga and will instead adapt the previous two part Japanese live action movie from three years ago. It's said to be his next movie after IT: Chapter Two so a 2020 release seems likely.

I wonder if they're still doing a Robotech movie that he was originally attached to?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      http://www.darkhorizons.com/it-helme...tack-on-titan/

Warner Bros is set to make a live action adaptation of Attack on Titan. The film is currently being set up and is lined up to be helmed by the director of Mama, IT: Chapter One and Chapter Two. The film will reportedly not adapt the manga and will instead adapt the previous two part Japanese live action movie from three years ago. It's said to be his next movie after IT: Chapter Two so a 2020 release seems likely.
      Wasn't the movie terrible?

Comment

Had a look and reviews don't seem to have been great, by the looks the second one bombed too

Comment

I'd quite like to see some AoT. I've been meaning to for ages.
          I don't want to commit to 178 episodes if there's a lot of fluff or watch the films if they're pap.
          Is there a condensed OVA movie on Netflix?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I'd quite like to see some AoT. I've been meaning to for ages.
            I don't want to commit to 178 episodes if there's a lot of fluff or watch the films if they're pap.
            Is there a condensed OVA movie on Netflix?
            The series currently has less than 50 episodes. Also the first season is the initial ~26.

I would say watch episode 1, then if you like it, watch up to 5, if you still like it, go on. But if you get to 5 and you really dislike it then you can probably drop it. The stakes rise as the show goes on and I believe it moves from strength to strength in season 1, but if you have an immediate aversion to it, nothing will sway you.

Comment

Cheers, Asura!

Same issue as always - to much to watch/play/read, not enough time!

Castlevania, Godzilla and some other Netflix anime are vying for my attention.

Comment

Working...
              X