No announcement yet.

Never Ending Horror II: Takes Manhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Syfy network and Don Mancini are teaming up for “Chucky,” a TV series version of the “Child’s Play” franchise. A multiple-network bidding war was out for “Chucky” before Syfy nabbed the property and the potential series will be the first time it has been adapted for television. Mancini, who penned the original film franchise, […]

Syfy have been confirmed as the network that will air the original canon continuation TV series of Child's Play titled Chucky

Look forward to dark humour, deaths and a premature cancellation

Comment

Warner Bros. Pictures has marked out several key release dates for upcoming tentpoles with three projects based on DC Comics properties all given 2021 release dates. The first is the newly announced “DC Super Pets” which Jared Stern and Sam Levine will helm. That project deals with the pets of a number of DC superheroes […]

Doctor Sleep will release on 08 November 2019, the film is a sequel to Kubrick's adaptation of The Shining

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        http://www.darkhorizons.com/affleck-...une-2021-date/

Doctor Sleep will release on 08 November 2019, the film is a sequel to Kubrick's adaptation of The Shining
        Is that right?

King hated Kubrick's adaptation of his book, so much so that he made his own mini-series of how he thinks it should have been.

The Doctor Sleep book was a sequel to The Shining book, not the film, so will the Doctor Sleep film really be a sequel to The Shining film or the book?!

Comment

Apparently the film will adapt the story of the book pretty closely but also acknowledge the movie version of The Shining. Presumably, as much as King isn't a fan of the film it's legacy makes it so the studio doesn't want to sidestep fans

Comment

I wonder if they keep a copy of Doctor Sleep in the Fridge?

Comment

"All King and no Nicholson makes Doctor Sleep a dull boy"

Comment

Teaser ahead of the trailer for Child's Play

Comment

Having happily revived the “Halloween” franchise and planning for more sequels, horror film mega producer Jason Blum previously hinted last year in several interviews that he had a strong personal desire to also revive the “Friday the 13th” film series. Now, speaking with Cinema Blend, he has indicated that Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees aren’t […]

Jason Blum, from Blumhouse, is ever keen on getting his hands on all the major horror franchises to follow up on the success of reviving Halloween and whilst he can't yet get his hands on Friday the 13th he has said that there have been early talks about trying to tackle revivals of Hellraiser and Scream as well.

Comment

I only found out the other day that there was another Hellraiser film released last year.

Comment

We tried watching them a year or two ago and could only make it as far as the... third or fourth I think? It's amazing there's so many but I feel like if anything gets revived Hellraiser is probably close to bottom of the list I'd go for

Comment

I enjoyed them back in the day and have watched up to the seventh one, I think. There must be nine or ten at this point. I just remember one a few years ago that, by all accounts, was a rights holding movie that looked so laughably terrible. So I was surprised to see this recent one happened. No idea who, if anyone, is actually watching them because they aren’t even telling horror fans they exist.

Comment

You're more resilient than me.
                          I've only seen the first one and it was pretty silly.
                          Cenobyte: "Do you want eternal pleasure or pain?!"
                          Frank: "Meh."
                          Cenobyte: "Both then!"

Comment

I never understood why Clive Barker’s books were so popular. He used fifteen words when five would have done and seemed too convoluted at times.

Comment

I think I only read one of his books, whichever book Nightbreed was based on. I can’t remember the name of it now but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t called Nightbreed. I remember liking it. Loved that movie too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                I think I only read one of his books, whichever book Nightbreed was based on. I can’t remember the name of it now but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t called Nightbreed. I remember liking it. Loved that movie too.
                                The book is called Cabal

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X