No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 3make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the RE2 remake has shifted good numbers in its first week. If it continues to sell well it'll indicate to Capcom that players are on board for remakes (if it hasn't already) and given that RE3 also unravels in and around Raccoon city it'll make development easier as they can use some of the environments from that. In any case having RE3 or RE: CV remade once the dust has settled on RE2 would be no bad thing. Its Capcom's call though.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      given that RE3 also unravels in and around Raccoon city it'll make development easier
      Yup, you go into the police station in RE3

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        I suspect RE8 will be the same as RE7, maybe bigger, with VR support. And the remakes will be the actiony 3rd person games. They are on to a winner if they run that formula for a while.
        Agreed. Its very nice what Capcom are doing at the mo, with 2 teams working on the separate games. RE 7 was amazing and I expect RE 8 to be more of the same, but most probs opened out a little and like you say. Hopefully Capcom will remade RE 3 and RE: Code Veronica with the RE engine and RE 2Remake camera system

Comment

I would still love them to do a VR update for Resi 2 though. Leave it 3rd person still.

Comment

In an ideal world it's success would also slap EA across the face and wake them up to how they're sitting on Dead Space and never needed to kill it by trying to milk its teats dry in the third game.

Comment

I would still love them to do a VR update for Resi 2 though. Leave it 3rd person still.
              If you have PCVR give this a go https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzY...dSM3Q3QU0/edit

Comment

This is one of my hopes, although it would be terrifying. It however wouldnt work with move controllers as you need to be able to move fast, there's no way you could slowly plod along when you are been chased by mr stalky.

Comment

Resident 3vil Emake

Comment

3351D3NT 3V1L 3MAK3.

Am I doing this right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      3351D3NT 3V1L 3MAK3.

Am I doing this right?
                      N07 47 411!

Comment

I'd call it PR3S1D3NT KN13V1L R3:M4K3

Comment

Possibly Moss and Astro Bot will have proven how well 3rd person games can work in VR, so we might see something like this in the future

Comment

Working...
                          X