No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mate, will give him a shout. Nice cab by the way, always loved Sega cabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
      This arrived earlier:
      Totally not jealous at....alllll (cough totally jealous, bitch)

sigh it's so beautiful. It's painful enough when i goto arcade club and sit down at one of these playing rainbow islands. My dream cab playing my dream game and you just have one of those beauties sitting in your living room. If you want me i'll be in the corner giving you envious sideeye lol.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Totally not jealous at....alllll (cough totally jealous, bitch)

sigh it's so beautiful. It's painful enough when i goto arcade club and sit down at one of these playing rainbow islands. My dream cab playing my dream game and you just have one of those beauties sitting in your living room. If you want me i'll be in the corner giving you envious sideeye lol.
        Just do it J! no regrets!

Comment

I have no space at all to house something like that for me to do it i'd have to sell my twilight zone pinball table.

Comment

I have no space at all to house something like that for me to do it i'd have to sell my twilight zone pinball table.
            Twilight Zone pinball you say, hmmmm
            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

I’d imagine you could get a candy cab and a selection of JAMMA boards for what that’s worth!

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                Twilight Zone pinball you say, hmmmm
                Yeah my only true extravagance (a very old pic when i had the glass off for playfield cleaning)

Comment

Yeah my only true extravagance (a very old pic when i had the glass off for playfield cleaning)
                  Pretty sure they have one of these in Hayling Island. Think the guy who owns the arcade is a collector as the arcade has a ton of rare pinball. It's am awesome machine! Nice one dude.
                  3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Yeah my only true extravagance
                    I'm feeling really jealous. That's the #1 pinball machine I'd want to own.

Now back to praying I win the lottery.

Comment

Love the AIBO! Wish I could afford one.

Comment

Twilight Zone and Pinball ... two of my favourite things in one item!

Love that table

Comment

Some more of the ps1 games i ordered have arrived today, slowly my collection is starting to grow again & i find myself wanting to play more and search out more of the library. Looks like sony's playstation classic had a disasterous effect on my bank balance lol. Todays arrivals Pocket muu muu, segare ijiri & ramen bashi, can we take a moment to note just how horrifying ramen bashi's cover is. Seriously WTF is going on with the main characters eyes he looks like a serial killer, if you crop it at just the right part you can easily make him look like he's about to off that minging selection of freaks with a knife

omae wa mou shindeiru

spent the evening armed with the novus plastic polish restoring all my cases as i have realised some of them are in shocking scuffed hazy condition. Now they are all clear and looking pretty shiny. Ordered some case protectors from Dan at retroprotection.com as he makes them of all the different ps1 case sizes thought it would be good to stop them all getting scuffed up again and as a bonus for any games that i still have the spinecard for i can actually display it with the spinecard on the front.
                          Last edited by importaku; 09-02-2019, 02:28.

Comment

Kraut Buster MVS

Frustrating that I can’t play it as I can’t climb the ladder to my retro gaming man den at present.

Comment

that name

Comment

that name
                                And the developer is in Germany.

I hope it's a good game. Must of cost CMcK a lot of dosh.

Comment

Working...
                                X