No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Amazon CEO has accused the tabloid of threatening to publish nude images of him to stop him investigating acquisition of intimate text messages

Love it, another bullet aimed at Trump's presidency

Comment

Trump just confirmed it's entirely OK to make anti native American comments and joke about their death.

Comment

I didn't know what he did so I clicked the link, then had to research what the Trail Of Tears is...the first comment on that tweet stated that Trump was dumb and doesn't know what the Trail is, but I don't agree: he knows what it is, he meant to insult his opponent, and he's still gloating about all the backlash from any sensible person and the approval from his supporters.

Comment

Why would he capitalise TRAIL otherwise? He knew what he was doing.

Comment

Yeah, he knew exactly what he was doing. I believe he's incredibly dim but, in this instance, he knew what he was referencing.

Comment

Paul Manafort "made multiple false statements" to the special counsel and others, a US judge rules.

Judges have ruled that Manafort lied to prosecutors, breaching his plea deal

Meanwhile Trump has installed a $50,000 golf simulator into the White House

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Meanwhile Trump has installed a $50,000 golf simulator into the White House
                That's nothing!

Did you hear about Bill Clinton's golden urinal?

Before Obama was elected President he went to see Bill and Hillary for some campaign advice, at their spacious home.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton's private toilet, he was astonished to see that Clinton had a solid gold urinal! Wow!

That afternoon, Obama told his wife, Michelle, about the urinal. "Just think,' he said, 'when I am President, I too could have a gold urinal.

But I wouldn't have something so self-indulgent!"

Later, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed Obama had been at his discovery of the fact that, in his private bathroom,

Bill had a gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled and said to Bill:

"I found out who peed in your saxophone."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  That's nothing!

Did you hear about Bill Clinton's golden urinal?

Before Obama was elected President he went to see Bill and Hillary for some campaign advice, at their spacious home.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton's private toilet, he was astonished to see that Clinton had a solid gold urinal! Wow!

That afternoon, Obama told his wife, Michelle, about the urinal. "Just think,' he said, 'when I am President, I too could have a gold urinal.

But I wouldn't have something so self-indulgent!"

Later, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed Obama had been at his discovery of the fact that, in his private bathroom,

Bill had a gold urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary smiled and said to Bill:

"I found out who peed in your saxophone."
                  Trooo-ooommm-bone!

Comment

Ex-FBI Director Andrew McCabe says that after Trump fired James Comey there were serious talks in the Justice Department about using the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.

An official statement has also been issued saying that Trump will declare a state of National Emergency over border control. The approach isn't entirely supported by Republicans and would likely see yet another embarrassing defeat in court for Trump later.

Comment

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. By doing this, and say he succeeds, next time the Democrats get into power they could pull the exact same stunt to get funding for something the GOP won't support.

They're making a rod for their own back being so blinkered.

Comment

Brace yourselves, Trumps declaration of a national emergency will become officially in place from today and he's not just going to declare it and commission his border wall, he's going to veto any congressional bills to try and block him and also massively overspend on building the wall. The laugh is that he's failed already, this won't help him get re-elected. It's a supposed $5bn wall that'll have already cost the US economy and government at least $20bn and one of the core cornerstones of his whole promise in the first place was that the Mexican government would be footing the bill. Couple it with the tax impact US citizens have felt and this dogged pursuit is just more and more damage the Democrats can weaponise against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          this won't help him get re-elected.
                          You're kidding, right? It will absolutely help him. He's bull-headedly pushed aside the obstacles and built the wall his supporters wanted, and made those damn-dirty Democrats have to accept it. His people are going to freaking love him for it. Facts are MEANINGLESS to these people.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before in the Star Wars prequels only marginally less stupid. If he reveals a clone army and turns everyone into CG, we're all in trouble.

Comment

It's going to be tied up in court cases until the democrats get back into office at which point the project will be canned.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Russia build a wall somewhere...
                                I honestly believe if it wasn't for the checks and balance put in place in the US we would be looking at the next Stalin or Hitler as the 'leader of the free world'.

Comment

Working...
                                X