User Tag List

View Poll Results: A mean bean machine or Puyo plop?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Puyo Poo hole

0 0%
  • Getris right now. Puyo you want to!

3 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Puyo Puyo Tetris - Most Formats

Not put much into this, but I thought it deserved a thread for discussion. I'm playing Switch version.

Firstly, it's really nice to have these two puzzle giants together in a game. I've always liked Puyo Puyo, but I am no wiz at it. This game has a nice tutorial about how to create deadly chains. They seem simple, but in practice... well, I'm going to have to practice more

I had online battles against 6 different people. All Tetris players. Makes sense I suppose. I'm going to challenge myself and try to become a Tetris player upsetter with my little beady blobs of jelly (Puyos).

Anyone else pick this up?

BTW: I got this for 26 quid from US eShop. Easy to achieve if you look around the web. Involves buying Prepaid card from Play-Asia, who email codes instantly!
    Last edited by hudson; 30-04-2017 at 03:51 PM.

I'm trying to convince my wife to let me buy it but she's more than happy with the demo. She's played it almost daily since the launch of the Switch.

Is this not coming to the EU store? Can't find any mention of it anywhere

On PS4, it's only available on Blu-Ray - no digital release (in EU/US/CAN at least) due to licensing issues.

Sorry, yeah I meant PS4. That's a bit annoying as it's the kind of game I'd usually like to just have on the system and not have to bother sticking a disc in.

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    Epic battle
    That was more intense than most fighting games.

Unbelievable skills. Really good looking game mode idea too. I've only tried Puyo solo endurance and some online battles. There seems to be tons of modes.