X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A digital museum of video game levels

Go on, you know you want to

Comment

Pokemon Sword and Shield look really pretty. I want the rabbit starter.

Comment

Generation 8 of Pokémon confirmed.

Pokémon Sword/Shield to be released later in the year.

Comment

Looks ace, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            Generation 8 of Pokémon confirmed.

Pokémon Sword/Shield to be released later in the year.
            Also, is the region based on the UK? I see some Big Ben-esque clocks and steampunky stuff.

Comment

Yeah, some of it felt very Scottish too.

Comment

Gimme.

Comment

My first reaction was 'That looks awesome!', but it's kind of a shame how little has changed. Random battles are really a productive of mid 90s technical constraints, there's no reason to continue with them.

It does look really nice though. I love the graphics, and I'm really looking forward to the game.

Comment

It looks okay, just okay. It looks like it'll be fin enough and worth getting but also hobbled by following on Let's Go so quickly and being so visually underwhelming after people waited all these generations for a full on console incarnation. It does the job but by the looks little else more. Nice they didn't wait for most of the year to reveal it though, hopefully they have more to show as E3 approaches and not a 27 minute dedicated presentation on this.

Comment

Their stuck between a rock and a hardplace, if they had ditched the random battles they and left the game models in the game world we would be lambasted for dumbing down the game and opened up lots of conversation into what else they have dumbed down.

Comment

Why can’t they just have the traditional turn based battles with the wild system of seeing all the Pokemon on the screen in their habitat like the current switch one?

I really don’t see the problem.

Comment

I think it’s lovely, visually. I wouldn’t want it to look like Detective Pikachu (although the latest trailer is brilliant so I’m all in for that) and I think the cute cartoony look is perfect for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Why can’t they just have the traditional turn based battles with the wild system of seeing all the Pokemon on the screen in their habitat like the current switch one?

I really don’t see the problem.
                            Because if the Rebel Alliance could've always used hyperdrive-powered ships to destroy big imperial ships...

Comment

I think I’m going with Grookey.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                Because if the Rebel Alliance could've always used hyperdrive-powered ships to destroy big imperial ships...
                                I really don’t think I’m asking for the moon on a stick here. Just take the roaming Pokemon from the current switch game and plonk it in this one and keep the proper battles.

Is it that F*****g hard Nintendo after 25 years? Is it? Is it Really?🤬

Comment

Working...
                                X