Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    https://www.vg247.com/2019/02/19/sca...ntendo-switch/

Rumour is this could be making a comeback for Switch.
    Don't worry, they'll can it for a Crackdown 3 port

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      A massive meh, there was never a worthy reason people got so caught up on it in the first place and it smelt of bomb on reveal so even if true hopefully they've retooled it.
      Apparently at first it was meant to be much more similar to Wonderful 101 or even more of a tactical game. With Astral Chain as an action title, maybe they went back to the original prototype.

Comment

Yeah I can totally see a 4-player co op open world game running unreal engine 4 being a perfect fit for the switch

/s

Comment

I hate Unreal Engine. It always makes me feel like I need to upgrade my PC before I suddenly remember I'm playing on a console.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
            Yeah I can totally see a 4-player co op open world game running unreal engine 4 being a perfect fit for the switch

/s
            They can use the power of the cloud.

(Also, it's only 2 player co-op, the 4 play co-op was quietly dropped too).

Scalebound rumour has been quashed anyway: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...lebound_rumour
            Last edited by MartyG; 20-02-2019, 11:35.

Comment

I'm going to guess it's the revival off that long rested Nintendo Megaton franchise.... Wii Sports!

Comment

Project H.A.M.M.E.R

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  I hate Unreal Engine. It always makes me feel like I need to upgrade my PC before I suddenly remember I'm playing on a console.
                  Always amazes me what games use Unreal engine....I love fighting games and Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat X, Guilty gear Xrd,Dragon ball fighterz ,Marvel Vs capcom 3,Tekken 7, Soul Calibur 6 all use it

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    It might surprise you how many games use it. Unity, too. A huge number use those engines but don't reveal that's what they're using, and people rarely notice.

We've moved on a long way since every Unreal title looked like Gears of War.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      It might surprise you how many games use it. Unity, too. A huge number use those engines but don't reveal that's what they're using, and people rarely notice.

We've moved on a long way since every Unreal title looked like Gears of War.
                      Isn't the new Yoshi game using Unreal too?.

Oh and it's nice to see that at last, Nintendo is going to finish off Jungle Emperor Leo.
                      Last edited by Team Andromeda; 21-02-2019, 08:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post

Oh and it's nice to see that at last, Nintendo is going to finish off Jungle Emperor Leo.
                        Oh boy! I always wanted this on N64! Could find the news though?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          Oh boy! I always wanted this on N64! Could find the news though?
                          Me too, I remember the BIG PR event being covered in the likes of EDGE

Comment

I'm, still waiting on Catroots

Comment

Working...
                            X