No announcement yet.

Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the tomb "fix" is just 1 tiny sorted problem in a torrent of terrible design choices even without taking into account the numerous bugs and terrible and numerous load times, there is little required to back track on.

Comment

When people were talking about the Tomb missions in Anthem, dunno if anyone remembers but in Dragon Age inquisition there was a Tomb missions that required finding items that were on nearly all levels so it took a long while to do, when i finally unlocked it my god it was a disappointment rubbish boss and was rubbish loot

Comment

I guess it depends how much trust you put into some of these reviewers, but if anyone has EA access i'd encourage anyone to give it a go with friends I think its a blast.

Comment

It's pretty much panned out how it looked to be. The basic foundation is solid enough but it's going to die a quick death

Comment

Update 2: More here, thanks to Hobbes in this post of the thread. —— Update: Situation is still muddy but seems to be: Guy is an 'EA GameChanger' and received the game as part of this. Guy puts up negative Anthem review - according to users here this has the usual disclosure he's done in...

EA have blacklisted one of Anthems sponsored YouTube's for giving the game a poor review

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
              I guess it depends how much trust you put into some of these reviewers, but if anyone has EA access i'd encourage anyone to give it a go with friends I think its a blast.
              Yep and I would encourage all PC and Xbox users to buy EA Access or Origin too. Think Anthem is great and really amazing.

Comment

Constant loading screens and 25fps , I’d say it’s pretty disastrous

Comment

I opted not to bother, there's just been too much out recently that seems a better way to spend time. With Origin Access this would cost about £3.99 to play and on PC there'd be less issues, the Beta didn't bother me with loading or frames, but after seeing all the gameplay vids as it released it just seems so repetitive that paying that low amount feels like it's not worth doing right now and with games of this type you're best there on Day 1 or never bothering at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                    Constant loading screens and 25fps , I’d say it’s pretty disastrous
                    You can't see more than 14fps anyway. You could turn on Movie Mode if you have smoothing issues.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      You can't see more than 14fps anyway. You could turn on Movie Mode if you have smoothing issues.

Comment

Attention - Important Information About Your Amazon.co.uk Order of Anthem

Hello,

We are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to receive a voucher to save £5 when you order Anthem on PlayStation, Xbox or PC to thank you for purchasing video games from Amazon.

Join your friends to experience Anthem's visually spectacular, evolving and open world features unpredictable conditions, hazards and enemies.

Please find below your unique promotion code, valid until 23:59 on 1 March 2019. Please note that this promotion is only valid for eligible editions sold and dispatched by Amazon:
                        I have next to no interest this, haven't even looked at it on Amazon, and yet today I get this. Misunderstandings over what constitutes "important information" aside, is this game bombing this hard?

Comment

It's amusing seeing this bomb, I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            It's amusing seeing this bomb, I have to say.
                            Yup, though also amusing seeing some Youtubers really milking the negativity for all its worth, and also others only concentrating on positives.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              Dave you been on the wacky backy again?

Comment

Brilliant Segue from Jeff on Giant bomb. They were talking about Mickey Rourke and how he was the villain in the "bad" Iron Man movie (Iron Man 2)... So, talking of bad iron man (as they move to discuss Anthem) lol

Comment

Working...
                                X