This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I also call a cramp in my leg a leg cramps.

Having Charlie Horse in bed sounds like you're doing heroin and cocaine...
    At the same time? rookie mistake that.

Comment

Because 99% of the time when I have had them has been in the middle of the night/ in bed, I don't know what they looked like.

I searched for it on Youtube like a fool. Seriously its nightmare fuel and looks almost as gross as it feels.
      It looks like instead of a baby kicking out from inside of a belly, an invisable monster is mashing up your calf muscle from the outside
      Last edited by Blobcat; 21-02-2019, 18:05.

Comment

Never head the term Charlie Horse before but I love it

Makes me think of Charlie Chalk.

Charlie Horse
        Charlie Horse
        He'll give your calf a spasm and your boyfriend an orgasm, Charlie Horse
        (Charlie Horse)
        Oh, Charlie Horse
        (Charlie Horse)
        etc

Comment

Pope says that those who constantly criticise the Church are friends of the devil

Sure, and hopefully they'll put in a good word with him when you're down there burning with them Popey

Comment

The amount of scam phone calls we get now has gone beyond ridiculous. I don’t answer any number I don’t know and haven’t for some time. I have to wonder if this is eventually going to render the phone redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              The amount of scam phone calls we get now has gone beyond ridiculous. I don’t answer any number I don’t know and haven’t for some time. I have to wonder if this is eventually going to render the phone redundant.
              My business land line is roughly 99% spam / 1% genuine customers.

Total waste of my time even picking it up most days.

Comment

I've put all my numbers on the TPS and it's made a marked reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  I've put all my numbers on the TPS and it's made a marked reduction.
                  Same here, we've been on TPS about fifteen years and only get a couple of calls a year, when we do get a call once we tell them we are on the TPS they get off the line quick smart.

Comment

Got screwed out of another bargain by the eBay app telling me an auction was due to end in 15 minutes an hour after it actually ended...

Comment

People cutting corners. Seems round my way no one needs to adhere to road markings anymore and my side of the road = your side because your to f*****g fat and lazy to turn the steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        People cutting corners. Seems round my way no one needs to adhere to road markings anymore and my side of the road = your side because your to f*****g fat and lazy to turn the steering wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          This is North American driving. I think you're supposed to drive like you're behind the wheel of a flatbed.

Comment

Didn't get the house we'd bid on.

Same value as the other bid apparently but because the seller is some honourable old guy who keeps his words he sold it to the people who out the bid in with the estate agent he'd originally listed the house with.

Beyond angry!!

Comment

The Megabus bloke. They've been tampering with his face, they've lightened the pink and simplified the detail and it looks crap. It looks weird. Thank god I still see the 'old' Megabus bloke on some Megabuses. He's the dead spit of me old workmate, Pete. But the new one has a deathly pallor and milky eyes. Albeit it still having basically the same head as the original.

There'll be someone on here who knows what I mean. Probably. It just don't look right, innit??!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-of-the-devil

Pope says that those who constantly criticise the Church are friends of the devil

Sure, and hopefully they'll put in a good word with him when you're down there burning with them Popey
                                I'd rather be a friend of the devil than an FWB of the devil like those paedos.

Comment

Working...
                                X