X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey now, Snap and Puzzle League are boss. lol

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Yeah, it’s weird how almost every Pokemon spin-off has been average at best.
      There have been some excellent ones, though. I loved Pokemon Conquest, and people can't seem to get enough of Mystery Dungeon (though I don't quite get that personally).

Comment

The pinball on the GBA wasn't too shabby.

Comment

The mainline Pokemon games are the only ones that ever receive massive success for the franchise. There has been a ton of spin offs like pokepark, pokemon ranger, Pokemon mystery dungeon, and lately Pokemon lets go. these games have tried different things but none of these have had massive success or captured anywhere near the sales of a mainline Pokemon game. I don't believe we will see a massive departure from that wining formula until these games stop bringing in the sales.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            XD was more of the same with the same awful shadow Pokémon mechanic, no wild Pokémon at all and an overall naff experience top to bottom.
            I was so disappointed in XD, i threw it out the window, then traded it in a few days later when i remembered what id done.

Comment

Guys you have comprehensively proven I was wrong about Pokemon spinoffs

Pinball and Snap were great.

Comment

Pokemon Pinball on the GBA is one of the best games ever made and the original GB one isn’t a mile behind it. If you want a good rant, let’s have one about why we haven’t had another since then.

Comment

They should make a mobile Pokémon Pinball game. That would be great, I'd really like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Pokemon Pinball on the GBA is one of the best games ever made
                    Woah.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      Woah.
                      It is fab.
                      And I’d forgotten all about it.
                      Gonna dig it out again, see how it’s aged.

Comment

Poke snap was an underrated gem as we’ll.

Comment

£30 a piece for the Resident Evil games...

I’ll wait till they are on sale I think...

Comment

New Pokemon region being the UK confirmed: https://twitter.com/cianomahony/stat...394778624?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              New Pokemon region being the UK confirmed: https://twitter.com/cianomahony/stat...394778624?s=21
                              Quick! We have to stop Team BNukiP from enacting their nefarious plan to sabotage Kanto car production in the Galar region!

Comment

Hopefully it's not too UK, we suck as a setting for most stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X