Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Putting an L4 in front of a F1E? Running a temperature mate?
    Call me weird but I prefer the image on the L4. I think the image on the F1E is too sharp. And the L4 is just for light gun games these days as I use a rotatable SD Plasma for everything else.

Comment

Any idea how much Dragon Warrior III for the Gameboy Colour is worth? It is a US version and is fully boxed with manual.
      Thanks John

Comment

I want to sell my copy of Castlevania Chronicles on the PS1. I've looked at ebay and the price is generally around £50-£60 but need some guidance since mine has annoying stickers on it.

At some point in this copy's life it was in a used game shop and the shop put stickers on the insert and case and I can't remove them without damaging the insert.

Anyone got any idea how much this copy should be going for?

Cheers!

Comment

I have a physical Switch copy of Bendy and the Ink Machine which is now out of print.

Does anyone on here want it before I put it on eBay?

Comment

Does anyone have an idea on the going rate for a Jpn Xbox 360 shooter setup??

I'm currently weighing up my options to see if I can get a Cab in the coming man shed & thinking this might have to go to fund it

Anyway I have the following...

Jpn Xbox 360 20GB version (think it's a Japer console...boxed with all hook ups & Wireless network adaptor)
            Sealed Cave Shooting Collection (first released without DDP SDJ)
            Sealed CAVE OST collection that came with the shooting collection
            DDP SDJ (Budget release)
            Espa 2 (Budget Release)
            Mushi Futari (Budget Release)
            Caladrius
            Ketsui (with mini book)
            Shikigami No Shiro 3
            Otomedious G
            Otomedius Excellent

Might be another one or 2 games but can't remember

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Anyone know how much a complete Smash Bros amiibo set (unboxed) would be worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                Anyone know how much a complete Smash Bros amiibo set (unboxed) would be worth?
                Same question for me, but all sealed and mint on card.

Comment

Anyone got any idea on the value of an unboxed wireless PC Engine controller and receiver?

Comment

Steel Battalion on Xbox. The original green button version. NTSC-U. Excellent condition.

I was hoping to get £150, seeing as on eBay there's a bunch listed for over £200. But then I search for completed auctions and I see it more around £130. If you saw it for £150 at a market, and could see it in person, would you say it's a god deal? Or am I aiming too high?

I'm not selling it online due to pain of postage and delivery. So it's in person or bust at markets.

Comment

Was wondering the going rate for a Pal DC Samba Di Amigo , boxed with everything etc , box a bit worn

Comment

I have a NTSC-U (American) Gamecube, boxed with controller and leads. Any idea on value?

It's not switched, so it can only play NTSC-U games, unless you use freeloader (which works fine).

I was thinking... £40? Too high?

Comment

I'd say £30-35. £40 sounds a tad too high but you still might be able to place it at that price.

Comment

It will be at a retro games market. Might put it down at £25 for a quick sale. Cheers, Brewers_Kalinske!

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                              It will be at a retro games market. Might put it down at £25 for a quick sale. Cheers, Brewers_Kalinske!
                              What colour is it? And is it mint? Might take it off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                                What colour is it? And is it mint? Might take it off your hands.
                                Silver. System is mint, but the box is a bit tatty? The box is for a black GC too. Was thinking of selling it with a game (Darkened Skye, NTSC-U version) for £30. Has a working controller, two NTSC-U power packs, S-Video cable, and also A/V cables.

Sure, if you're in the area pop round - I'll also be having a box of cheapo goodies people can take for free with bigger purchases. It's at the next London retro games market. I can't be bothered posting big stuff like this any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X