No announcement yet.

Are you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, what you’re describing there is dating. That’s all dating. For everyone. In fact, sounds like you’re doing better than most. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. There will be bad with the good and good with the bad so be sure to let yourself enjoy the good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Yeah, what you’re describing there is dating. That’s all dating. For everyone. In fact, sounds like you’re doing better than most. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. There will be bad with the good and good with the bad so be sure to let yourself enjoy the good.
      Ha! It certainly is! Its definately more brutal than I imagined.

But then every door that closes, a window opens and that. Im meeting another girl this week, I may get another date with the girl from Saturday if I play my cards right, and a hot nurse matched with me on Bumble and spent about 3 hours chatting with me last night with insta-replies - so who knows!!!

Comment

The grass is always greener on the other side...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          The grass is always greener on the other side...

Hahahah brilliant! Tears of laughter here.

Comment

Yep that’s just normal dating for you Kirov, you didn’t do anything wrong there, females are just weird like that.

Well he’s awesome but we just didn’t have that sparky spark you know? Bleh, there all insane, just go into any date or relationship knowing that in advance

Comment

Yeah had a couple of dates like that before hooking up with the missus, all going brilliantly and then they decide they didn't want a second date, and I was like what the french toast.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

So, plans for this weekend...

Tonight, firstly. I met a girl on Bumble a few days ago, conversation turned naughty. Meeting her tonight. Oh boy.

Saturday, have a date with a hot Radiologist.

Sunday. Have a date with a hot paediatric nurse.

I’m knackered from all this dating lark already

Also- Scottish, Irish and South African. Sound like a joke about walking into a bar. I like to think I’m doing my part to keep Brexit Britain multi cultural

Comment

"...we chilled on Sunday."

Alright, Craig David, you're just bragging now!

Comment

I’m more surprised than anyone

Comment

You seem to have an exceedingly high hit rate Kirov. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        You seem to have an exceedingly high hit rate Kirov. Good stuff.
                        Do I? I assumed it was the norm tbh. I just know I haven’t had a weekend free in three weeks... but hey, better than sitting at home alone..!!

Comment

Pics or it never happened!

On second thoughts, I believe you

Comment

I'm happy because I've just come back from a most excellent two night stay in Whitby with five work colleagues I've known for years. A most excellent, ragtag mob, all eccentric and unique. Like Dad's Army. Praise the Lord for great pals.

Comment

Well the last two nights have been... fun

Just getting ready to go out and meet this evenings lovely lady.

My life is awesome now

Comment

How many of these broads have you rattled, MrKirov?

Comment

Working...
                                X