Dragon Age IV: Dreadwolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Age IV: Dreadwolf

BioWare has begun teasing a new Dragon Age game that seems to follow up on plot threads from Inquisition. Little has been revealed but the company is looking to bring back series veterans to work on the latest entry, seeking a return to form for the franchise... and the studio.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 02-06-2022, 23:01.

Hell yeah! Gameplay like Origins please!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Hell yeah! Gameplay like Origins please!
      As much as I would love this, I honestly doubt it's is going to happen

Remember before Inquisition they wanked on about the return of the tactical camera....well it was all pretty much lies. Tac cam in Inquisition was garbage. Nothing like Origins.

I somewhat liked Inquisition but not enough to finish it (same as DA 2 - I never bothered to finish it). Origins I've put over 300 hours into over multiple characters.

Comment

Agree on all counts!

Comment

The game will appear at next weeks Game Awards

Comment

Since my last post 2 years ago I have finished inquisition. Played it on PS4. It was good for what it is but I really really want something like origins again.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Since my last post 2 years ago I have finished inquisition. Played it on PS4. It was good for what it is but I really really want something like origins again.

Did you do the open tomb quest that stretched across nearly the whole game ? ...i did and erghhh lol

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                Did you do the open tomb quest that stretched across nearly the whole game ? ...i did and erghhh lol
                I don’t know mate it all became a blur really!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X