Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] ... class

Comment

Anyone got Dirt Rally for this? It's crushingly difficult. Great experience, but near impossible to keep from flying off the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Anyone got Dirt Rally for this? It's crushingly difficult. Great experience, but near impossible to keep from flying off the track.
        Yeah and imo its the best driving game in VR. Since it doesn't suffer a massive downgrade in the GFX like Drive Club or GT Sports .

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Yeah and imo its the best driving game in VR. Since it doesn't suffer a massive downgrade in the GFX like Drive Club or GT Sports .
          I had no idea it had rally cross on it. Its kick ass!

Comment

I've been playing Dirt Rally but I've been suffering with some serious drifting issues (not the rally car type). Everything was gradually shifting to the left to the point that when I took the headset off I was almost facing away from the TV (I sit on a comfy office chair).
            Anyway I solved the problem by going to settings>initialization and resetting it all. It put the ps4 back to factory default unfortunately but fixed it. You only lose the settings, no actual data. Worth noting.

Comment

The headset drift ruins dirt rally. I get that psvr is deficient in this area but other devs get around it; wipeout is rock solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                The headset drift ruins dirt rally. I get that psvr is deficient in this area but other devs get around it; wipeout is rock solid.
                So this is a dirt rally thing? I've experienced it a little before, but not like this. In which case my 'fix' might be worth naught.

Comment

Dirt rally has the worst headset drift I’ve ever experienced. I never noticed it in wipeout (dozens of hours) or that other driving game that isn’t gt.

Comment

For anyone who hasn’t noticed yet there’s a 10 min kingdom hearts vr experience going for free on the ps store. Not tried it yet but free is always good.

Comment

Borderlands 2 vr now supports the aim controller. Has me tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        For anyone who hasn’t noticed yet there’s a 10 min kingdom hearts vr experience going for free on the ps store. Not tried it yet but free is always good.
                        My daughter tried it it was dull as dishwater it starts off with you on a spaceship having an extremely stilted and drawn out conversation with Donald and Goofy, then the majority of it is you sat on a beach watching an extremely long trailer to music, she said and i quote "do you just have to watch this advert this is boring"
                        Last edited by Lebowski; 08-03-2019, 07:12.

Comment

Yeah I finally tried it the other night, was utter wank. Was expecting something fun and totally to take advantage of vr what I got was 10 mins of boredom.

Comment

Okay, so other than ASTROBOT, which everyone loves, recommend to me your favourite PSVR game and one that pleasantly surprised you, please!

Comment

Favourite is Rez. Area X is hands down the best VR experience I've ever had. Words can't do it justice.

Super Hot VR pleasantly surprised me ... at times creating moments of Woo-style balletic gunplay.

Of note: Tetris Effect. A close second to Rez.

There are many worthy mentions too. But then this would just become a meaningless list But there are a surprising amount of genuinely great games for it.

Comment

Firewall is my other favourite.
                                The surprise was Ultrawings. Coz it just made me feel like I had my own islands with aircrafts and it felt like I was flying and I got sick coz I was showing off to myself doing stunts and I went pale and sweaty.

But it is ace and cost (as Paul Simon would say) "not a lot"
                                Last edited by hudson; 09-03-2019, 10:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X