No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultrawings has a very pilotwings type feel i love the lighting in that game it feels cozy. Have to agree though it can make you feel pretty ill, my body was like ok you are sat on your bed and yet my brain was going wheeee im flying and going to make you feel dizzy lol. That game combined with a fan sat in front of you is the most amazing feeling you really do feel there.

Comment

I only felt I'll in SIM mode where it takes off the nylon side doors to give a blinkered effect. There are 3 levels of this.

Comment

Oh i stupidly went hardcore and removed those blinkers i thought screw it i want to feel like i'm up there, my brain wasn't quite prepared lol

Comment

Cheers, chums!
          Ultrawings and Keep Talking are on sale at the moment, so will probably get those.

Anyone else got any suggestions? 😀

Comment

fishermans tale will totally bend your mind the story is wonderful & nothing like you will have seen imagine something with the mind bending mechanics of portal but in a lighthouse.

Comment

Wipeout and dirt rally for your driving needs. Although dirt rally is so hard. One inch too much left or right and it's game over.

Comment

The game I think I've got the most out of is probably Raw Data.

I would also recommend the Batman Arkham VR game; however, don't pay full price. It's less than an hour long and has little replay value, but if you get it for the price of a cinema ticket, I think it's worth it.

Comment

Me and my kids love Job Simulator too. I think this actually gets the most play. I think it's bloody marvelous. Working in the shop, the cafe, the office and in Mechanic's. You just find yourself smiling all the time and so physically involved.

Comment

Thanks guys, I've added all of those to my wishlist!

Raw Data is on sale too.

Shame I have to play twice for Superhot if I want the VR mode.

Comment

Although it has moments of greatness, Superhot isn't perfect. IIRC there is no option to replay the levels you've already completed, and that kind of spoiled it a bit for me ... I've been stuck at a difficult chapter for months, and with no option to even restart the game I've moved away from it. But ... if you see it on spesh-off, and you have Move controllers, and you want to do some fancy shooting, you should try it for sure.

Comment

I’ve been playing a lot of Beat Saber lately, great game that will make you sweat, my fitbit registers playtime as aerobic. At the moment I can barely play the tracks on expert, but it’s still great fun. Not too many songs though (10-15?), but the first DLC will drop next week with more tracks.

Comment

Oh, it Beat Saber decent for a good cardio workout?

Comment

Superhot vr does have level select - but only after completing... Not much help!
                            I found the secret with the tricky levels was to keep hold of a gun, even without bullets, for protection.
                            It is a great game, but better in the winter.

Creed is pretty fun.

Comment

Creed is also currently in the sale, but I don't fancy being punched, virtual or otherwise!

Comment

Wipeout
                                Farpoint
                                Resi 7

Comment

Working...
                                X