Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Video Games Plus Ca. Advice needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Video Games Plus Ca. Advice needed.

On black Friday I placed an order with Video Games Plus in ca as I have done many times before for a few items. One of those being Dragon Ball FighterZ for the Switch. The parcel arrived on Tuesday of this week, but inside with the other items I had ordered was the PS4 version of Dragon Ball FighterZ. Although disappointed I thought this would be easily resolved with an email to VGP explaining what had happened and them sending me the correct version and arranging with me to send the incorrect one back.

However after sending three emails to them, they have yet to respond. Not even an apology. So now I am stuck with a game on the wrong system. Has anyone else experienced similar problems with them? How did you resolve it? I feel that they are ignoring the problem in the hope it will go away.

That’s a pest mate, have you tried Facebook or Twitter? They should, but they may not look at their emails as often. I hope you get it resolved.

Comment

If you paid with PayPal request a refund using PayPal. That’ll get their attention.
      I wouldn’t use any credit cards with vgp they notoriously are very slack with online security with customers details being leaked

Comment

I was going to say that maybe there are Canadian holidays but then I remembered the shipped Smash Ultimate on Friday...I haven't mailed them in a while, but I do remember that some mails got caught by their anti-spam filter, but only those not sent through the form on their website, and everything I sent was replied in two-three working days, usually at like 2AM Canadian.

Comment

Bear in mind also that it's mid-December; this is potentially a very busy time of year for them.

It still makes it crappy service for them not to have gotten back to you, but may not be malicious.

Comment

Working...
          X