Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Some men smashed up my house, they said they were looking for a mirror”

Story checks out.

This certainly looks like Shenmue. The new graphical style is interesting, more cartoony. It kind of reminds me of Gears 4 actually. Looking forward to this game - for fans, I’m optimistic it will be a worthy follow up. For everyone else, I’m not sure. As a fan though, I have to say I’m well up for it.

Comment

Same.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        “Some men smashed up my house, they said they were looking for a mirror”

Story checks out.

This certainly looks like Shenmue. The new graphical style is interesting, more cartoony. It kind of reminds me of Gears 4 actually. Looking forward to this game - for fans, I’m optimistic it will be a worthy follow up. For everyone else, I’m not sure. As a fan though, I have to say I’m well up for it.
        Yep Shenmue right down to the laughable script, Love the So Chan/Sam Seed rip-off character too. Maybe its time to dig out Drunken Master and The Fearless Hyena
        Last edited by Team Andromeda; 10-03-2019, 19:14.

Comment

That’s looking not too shabby at all. Ryo still looks slightly feminine somehow and there are little details on his character model - like his jacket being lighter - that are minor sticking points. I guess they stand out because I spent so long with the first two games. Thumbs up overall from me... looks a hell of a lot better than it did in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            I really do appreciate that they've gone and got the original Japanese voice actors for the main characters. I know it means nothing to most but to us who always played Shenmue in Japanese this is a massive thumbs up.

Comment

Agreed.

Just watched the trailer and I'm happy. Especially considering the "Hey guys, don't give up on us yet!" vibe of their Kickstarter updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                like his jacket being lighter
                At least the textures aren't blurry though

Comment

I like the jacket. It looks like a vintage one I got from Amsterdam.

Comment

Seem I can see a mile away how that won't appeal to non-fans but it's pretty much the kind of trailer I needed to get some old school Shenmue vibe back. Nice

Comment

Yeah, looks decent!!! Summat to look forward to!!!!

Comment

It's the news every Shenmue fan wanted to hear - the upcoming third game will see the return of forklifts.Revealed in a…

Forkin' hell!

Comment

Nobody wanted that.

Comment

I'll still fork out for it.

Comment

It had to be done. At least 70% of the playtime of a Shenmue game should be menial labour.

Comment

Too late, I went out and bought a real one.

Comment

Working...
                                X