The Random Movie Question Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Random Movie Question Thread

Probably never to be used again but I figured several people on here will have already seen at least one of these films and be able to help with this conundrum.

I have a day, one day where I can go to the cinema and cram in as much as I can. I've looked at the listings and played around with the options and timing as much as I can based on estimating 15mins for trailers/adverts and the runtimes but I don't know if I'm going to mess up the timings and end up in awful seats and missing parts of the films.

I don't mind missing end credits and post-credit sequences or ads/trailers, so does this seem feasible?

Aquaman - Runtime 2hrs 25mins
    Starts 9:15am

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - Runtime 1hr 57mins
    Starts 11:35am

Bumblebee - Runtime 1hr 55mins
    Starts 2:30pm

I'm heavily weighting Aquaman hopefully having long end credits against the ads/trailer time for Spider-Man with that 15/20m cross over there.

The next best I could figure out (though Aqua will likely be rammed under this order)

Bumblebee - Runtime 1hr 55mins
    Starts 9:15am

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - Runtime 1hr 57mins
    Starts 11:35am

Aquaman - Runtime 2hrs 25mins
    Starts 2:30pm

Biting off too much?

Are your start times after you've applied your suspected trailer time mods? or the listed times?

Comment

I have a random movie question...

"Why is Gamora?!"

Comment

I have a question. Why do you need to see so many movies in one day? Is this a charity challenge?
        Cramming in that much isn't going to be a pleasent experience at all. Plus what about toilet time?

Comment

I have done similar before; watching 3 films back to back. It seemed to work out for me.

My advice would be to watch the films conclusion by the door so you can bail as soon as possible.
          Also check out an app called 'Runpee', it will tell you when the best time to go to toilet during the film and what you will miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            My advice would be to watch the films conclusion by the door so you can bail as soon as possible. .
            What? Nah, that's not for me. Even when I was in my 20's I could do that. I'm one of those who normally stay until the end of the credits.

Comment

I've done 3 in one day a couple of times, the third showing can be a literal pain in the ass but basically we're very deep in kids territory so I'm trying to milk the first and last day in months to catch up on stuff and so many of the new releases have been highly rated they haven't auto-filtered themselves either.

The start times above at the listed start times by the cinema btw

Comment

Working...
              X