Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PC, PS4 & PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not happy with how the YouTube trailer footage looks like it's 120fps scaled down to 60, when the game apparently doesn't run at 60.

Comment

Oh it will for me (maniacal laugh)

Comment

54 minutes to go.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Reviews look to be stellar. I always knock 2 points off the score for FROM's Soulsesque games because of personal tastes but looking at the consistency of the scores there's no arguing that it's an impressive spread

#thatswhatshesaid

Comment

Native 1800p on Xbox One X, PS4 Pro using reconstruction method to reach 1800p, uncapped frame rate (high 30s to high 40s, similar to Dark Souls 3 Pro patch). "Feels better" on PS4 Pro due to reconstruction method to reach 1800p while X feels worse frame rate wise because it's native 1800p. X version plays best overall IF you play on a 120Hz screen.

Source: Digital Foundry

....pretty dissapointing, would prefer if they just capped it at 30fps (capped on base consoles) as it never dips below that on Pro/X anyway
            Last edited by Nico87; 21-03-2019, 17:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Oh it will for me (maniacal laugh)
              Same. I'll be playing this in glorious 60fps, you peasants. LOL!

Comment

Wowzers. It’s like a good version of Lameborne. The combat is excellent so far.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I’m not sold on it so far. It is punishingly difficult. Facing more than one enemy at a time seems impossible.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I quit playing the moment I had to use stealth. I do enough of that in real life where it's actually a lot of fun, sneaking around in a video game usually sends me to sleep.

I might try again later with a windmilling-in mindset. Hopefully stealth is not compulsory.

Comment

It reminds me of a PS2 game for some reason. There’s not really a great deal going on other than the bosses. You can just run past all of the standard enemies, and they don’t even chase you. Item collection doesn’t seem necessary either.

Maybe I’m not getting it yet, but I don’t get it so far.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You're playing the NTSC-J version, right? Is there English text?

(Also, first play please)

Comment

This game is amazing . What a year for gaming

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            You're playing the NTSC-J version, right? Is there English text?

(Also, first play please)
                            NTSC-J is full Japanese. The HK version has selectable text and audio. It defaults to English text and Japanese audio by erm, default.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                            X