Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No click stick, no buy.

Comment

QC: Check out youtube channel of Sam Battle, Look Mum No Computer. He has a massive rack of Gameboys that he has soldered up to a homebrew controller and uses them as a Synth Orchestra.

He has also done the same with Furbies! It's great.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        DJ Scotch Egg!
        Best DJ name ever!

Comment

It's only a "Scotch Egg" if there's a whole egg inside, otherwise, it's just a "Savoury Egg".

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            It's only a "Scotch Egg" if there's a whole egg inside, otherwise, it's just a "Savoury Egg".
            *Whisper* - I can’t stand Scotch Eggs!

Comment

Comment

Remember when Hyperkin were doing a Game Boy?

Hyperkin is working on something for retro gamers looking to retire any venerable Game Boys that have seen better days. The aluminum-hewn Project Ultra GB might be the hardware you need to break out your old Game Boy hits. It takes the original cartridges, as well as keeping the dimensions of the Game Boy Pocket and those iconic simple controls.

Comment

Is the Analogue Pocket finally getting a release date?

That's 3PM UK time. If it goes up for sale at that time I'm ****ed. It's induction day at my new job, no way I can get away with spamming F5 and placing an order.

Comment

I've... Sort of lost interest in this. Or at least, I won't be tripping over myself to get an early order. I'll see how things are out the gate and if it turns out to review well and is available plentifully then I'll probably bite.

Comment

I'm still keen, I've wanted them to do something like this for donkies (donkeys?)

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        I've... Sort of lost interest in this. Or at least, I won't be tripping over myself to get an early order. I'll see how things are out the gate and if it turns out to review well and is available plentifully then I'll probably bite.
                        I was really interested before I got my RG350M. Now I'm pretty much sorted. Just took them too long to get this to market.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                          Is the Analogue Pocket finally getting a release date?

That's 3PM UK time. If it goes up for sale at that time I'm ****ed. It's induction day at my new job, no way I can get away with spamming F5 and placing an order.
                          Doubt thats the release date, thats the date you can give them your money then wait for months with no communication or release date other than 2020 until the end of December when they announce its been delayed until 2021 :P

Comment

I am totally there for the 'give Analogue money' day.

Comment

no interested in handhelds, Now a PS1 analogue would interest me, as we know by the Mister project that its technically feasible.

Comment

Awesome. I'm looking forward to this. Finally some news!

Comment

Working...
                                X