User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    I just work in recruitment, the main comfort is that I can see how it got so long so there's some justification in my mind to it

Nice! Prior to my current job(3 years so far), my other full-time job was for 2.5 years.

I worked at a company for 8 years before that(also through college and uni) but it was mostly part-time, with full time stints during any holidays and for around six months after graduating.

I probably won't leave this company as long as I'm in Japan so hoping for a few more years at least!

Software development (which is all I've ever done apart from prior to Uni). Moving into cyber security now.

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Those are some serious stints guys. What do you do?
    Yes well done to Brad and SF.

I hit 30 years in November.

Getting down on your hands and knees and having a proper rough play-fight with two big dogs. Definitely one of my favourite things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Resigned from my job yesterday. 18 years I've been there.
    All the best for whatever you do mate.
    27 years for me now! Only 25 more to go

Quote Originally Posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
    All the best for whatever you do mate.
    27 years for me now! Only 25 more to go
    Hells bells stevie that's a lot,or do you mean state pension, in November have 7 or 2 if I take my company pension early, state pension is 14 years away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampanman View Post
    Hells bells stevie that's a lot,or do you mean state pension, in November have 7 or 2 if I take my company pension early, state pension is 14 years away.
    25 more to retirement age! I'm hoping I'll be done before then. Fingers crossed anyway ha ha

7 years at my job this week just gone. I'll be ****ed if I'll be able to stick it out for 8.