Mega Drive Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    It’ll be tiny non functioning replicas of the games next, in teeny weeny clamshell boxes. I say this as a joke, but they’d probably sell a ****load of them.
    Now if they released the mini games boxes/carts for the games on the mini, and when you plugged in the game cart then when you switched it on it booted directly to that game......

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
      Honestly, who wants to buy that Sega add on bolox with no added functionality other than those that wanna show off what they have on the shelf!
      Probably the same kind of people that buy this kind of thing - https://retroelectromodels.com/produ...3-scale-model/

Comment

I pre ordered, If go through with it I’m not sure? I only want the mega CD really.

Comment

No Revenge of Shinobi. It's like making a cake without any sponge.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
            Ah thankyou, just stopped what I was doing in the microbiology lab to sneak a preorder in.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
              Honestly, who wants to buy that Sega add on bolox with no added functionality other than those that wanna show off what they have on the shelf!

Oh BTW, I'm slightly slightly disappointed that Gynorg ain't on either list but overall I'm happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Lol oh please Phil, you are in no position to preach I have seen the stuff you have bought lolol

Comment

What are the shipping costs to the UK for the tower from amazon.jp?
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Oh I got all excited for a min, I thought the addons would bring games.

That is a shame.

Comment

Pal version has **** Pal ROMs? Anyone know?

Comment

If/when it’s hacked I assume that mega cd & 32x should be doable. When my mega cd comes in going to look at how it’s constructed I may be able to turn it into a power bank and mod the front with leds to emulate the power and access lights.

To be honest I just like the look of it bolted to a gen1 mega cd, I don’t really use my famicom disk system hdmi switcher but I still love having it under my famicom mini. They look a lot nicer than just the cardboard box ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                        They switch names according to region, so who know? They could have multiples.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          They switch names according to region, so who know? They could have multiples.
                          Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                          I don't think they have acknowledged anywhere whether it is NTSC or PAL roms for Europe/UK version. I have a feeling we won't know until a DF gets their hands on one (I think the Mini NES was the same).

Comment

Considering the real effort they are putting in i’d like to hope they didn’t put pal roms on. I’m still surprised to see Sega must have paid out for the Tetris license to have that on the mini. A lot of effort for a bonus game, hope this sells out so Sega can see that putting effort is rewarded with fantastic sales.

Comment

Looks like the Megacd add on set has now sold out on amazon, scum reseller trying to offer preorders for 12,000 yen.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Looks like the Megacd add on set has now sold out on amazon, scum reseller trying to offer preorders for 12,000 yen.
                                I nearly ordered but honestly not tempted by Sega's new Russian dolls. Even more NOT so at the scalpers doubled price! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X