No announcement yet.

Analogue Mega Sg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a 1080 panel, the frameister gave a good image on it so hopefully this will to.

Comment

Just ordered a white Mega SG, hopefully won’t have the wrong model shipped like some others. Now I’m thinking about whether to order an Everdrive X5 or wait for the jailbreak (if there is one), unlike the SNES there are no custom chips to worry about so the custom firmware should be compatible with 99% of the games from an SD card.

Comment

Comment

Jailbroken!

Comment

Oh very cool. I enjoyed that DF retro breakdown too.

Really want one of these. The M30 pads look so nice too. I wish they would release a Saturn receiver for them.

Comment

Was looking to get thew mega and super ordered, they wont allow them to be ordered together.
              because on is pre-order and one is in stock yet both are shipped in 2-3 weeks.

will wait.

Comment

Might not be that long, I ordered mine on Sunday and got an email today saying its been shipped with delivery expected tomorrow. The 2-3 week shipping times are just them covering there arses so people dont bitch and moan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                  Might not be that long, I ordered mine on Sunday and got an email today saying its been shipped with delivery expected tomorrow. The 2-3 week shipping times are just them covering there arses so people dont bitch and moan.
                  I order my SG on Thursday last week and it hasn’t shipped yet.

Comment

Which versions did you guys order?
                    They might have a shortage on a certain model

Comment

I can't see an email addy to ask, as I don't want to pay double for shipping. Asn you can't have them both in the cart at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                        Which versions did you guys order?
                        They might have a shortage on a certain model
                        I went for the Euro model.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                          I can't see an email addy to ask, as I don't want to pay double for shipping. Asn you can't have them both in the cart at the same time.
                          I emailed Analogue support about the same thing. From the way the reply reads it doesn’t sound like combining the two consoles and only paying for shipping once is possible.

The Mega Sg will be available for live ordering after the release date tomorrow (March 25th). We are unable to combine shipments for separate orders. The Mega Sg and Super Nt are packaged and distributed separately, and by effect ensue separate shipping costs. Apologies for the inconvenience and let me know if you have any additional questions. Apologies for any inconvenience this may present.

Regards,
                          Analogue Support”

I guess they are shipped from different locations.

Comment

My Nt was shipped via DHL Express and didn’t incur any further charges. The Sg was sent using FedEx and I got a letter today asking for £41 import duty

Comment

I ordered a white one which was delivered today.

If you want to order a Super NT and Mega SG at the same time but cant it might be best to email analogue about it and see if they can arrange something. I know they have had problems with Japanese versions but I dont think they have stock issues with the other 3

Comment

That was what I emailed Analogue about. In the end I just settled on ordering the SG for now as I know I will use that more. I might get the NT later in the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X