Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handy chart. It’s far and away the best lineup for the next few months of any platform.

Although it does remind me that we had no news on SMT 5 - wonder if that project is in trouble.

Comment

I'm the opposite, there's some titles I'm eager to play on there but the fact that schedule has to include TBA titles and showcases so many indie and belated ports highlights how weak Nintendo's line up is compared to its rivals. It warms my heart to see that RE6 giraffe having a good time again though.

Comment

Personally I'd say that's a pretty stunning line up. Any belated ports really are either pushing the machine (The Witcher 3) or as much about timing. The fact that Switch is getting Wolfenstein Youngblood, Doom Eternal, Minecraft Dungeons and Dragon Quest Builders 2 at the same time as other formats speaks volumes.

Comment

Cadence of Hyrule is £27.50

That's may more than Necrodancer even at full price...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
            Cadence of Hyrule is £27.50

That's may more than Necrodancer even at full price...
            £20 uk $25 US acording to info ive seen where are you seeing its £27.50

some good games on sale at the moment crypt of the necrodancer is £3.50 at the moment and holow night is a £5.49

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              I'm the opposite, there's some titles I'm eager to play on there but the fact that schedule has to include TBA titles and showcases so many indie and belated ports highlights how weak Nintendo's line up is compared to its rivals. It warms my heart to see that RE6 giraffe having a good time again though.
              Really?! That's interesting...what's on the watchlist for you on Bone and PS4 for the rest of this year?

Judgment, Death Stranding and Doom Eternal are the games I'm most interested in on those platforms.

Over on Switch I'd like to get my hands on Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Link's Awakening, Pokemon, Panzer Dragoon and Luigi's Mansion 3. It feels like a real run of solid titles from Nintendo over the rest of 2019.

Comment

I've mentioned it in the Daemon X Machina thread, but HORI are releasing a tie-in controller when it's released in September.

"They cost 4,780 Yen (approximately £34 / $44) – lack gyro sensors, IR, HD Rumble and NFC, and don't have internal batteries so they'll only work in handheld mode.

Hoever, they're gigantic and have a special button on the back which can be programmed to fire rapidly for 5, 10 or 20 seconds. The 'X' face button is also themed after the game's logo."

Source

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  £20 uk $25 US acording to info ive seen where are you seeing its £27.50

some good games on sale at the moment crypt of the necrodancer is £3.50 at the moment and holow night is a £5.49
                  Saw it on the switch store in the coming soon section... I will check again.

Comment

BEEFY MODE ACTIVATED!!!!

they look beefy but i bet there actualy pretty lightweight and hollow compaed to a normal joycon, i got a Zelda d-pad joycon for the switch and it feels like nothing compared to a normal joycon without the battery in it.

Comment

According to Nintendo Life it's €24.99 / £22.49.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I've mentioned it in the Daemon X Machina thread, but HORI are releasing a tie-in controller when it's released in September.

"They cost 4,780 Yen (approximately £34 / $44) – lack gyro sensors, IR, HD Rumble and NFC, and don't have internal batteries so they'll only work in handheld mode.

Hoever, they're gigantic and have a special button on the back which can be programmed to fire rapidly for 5, 10 or 20 seconds. The 'X' face button is also themed after the game's logo."

Source
                        Or just buy a Pro Controller.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                          Saw it on the switch store in the coming soon section... I will check again.

says $25 on the Us store which is in line with what i said above cant find it listed on the uk store, just downloaded the first game for £3.50 to see if i enjoy the gameplay seemed rude not to at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            Or just buy a Pro Controller.
                            Sheesh, you're hard to please. Pro doesn't fit onto the console or have special button underneath or a turbo button, does it? Hmmm?!

Okay, well how about a controller shaped like a slime? A Pro can't do that either!

Due out in September, it’s a fully-functioning Switch Pro controller, with triggers, thumbsticks, motion controls, the works. Only it’s also a giant rubber-coated blue slime from Dragon Quest, and is ridiculously over-sized for a control pad.

It even includes a cardboard stand so you can dress your Switch up like a Dragon Quest treasure chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...-zelda-switch/

says $25 on the Us store which is in line with what i said above cant find it listed on the uk store, just downloaded the first game for £3.50 to see if i enjoy the gameplay seemed rude not to at that price.
                              You're right, still seems like a lot to me. Hope you like the first one, I love it

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                Sheesh, you're hard to please. Pro doesn't fit onto the console or have special button underneath or a turbo button, does it? Hmmm?!

Okay, well how about a controller shaped like a slime? A Pro can't do that either!

Due out in September, it’s a fully-functioning Switch Pro controller, with triggers, thumbsticks, motion controls, the works. Only it’s also a giant rubber-coated blue slime from Dragon Quest, and is ridiculously over-sized for a control pad.

It even includes a cardboard stand so you can dress your Switch up like a Dragon Quest treasure chest.

More functional no doubt. These add-on controllers that only work in handheld mode are pointless IMO. I think that the Switch is slightly flawed in that sense. I’ve never removed the JoyCons from the main unit so far, and I’m yet to ever use it in handheld mode. It would be good if you could get some end caps to make it look more attractive on docked mode. I’d buy those.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X