This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    Need a bit more info from Nintendo though. Will we get a headband or are we required to hold it to your face with one hand like the other Labo VR content?
    If they do, you can buy adhesive straps. Look up the ones for Google Cardboard; I used them.

Comment

What if the new budget switch is a Labo pack? Make your own cardboard switch.

Comment

Has anyone grabbed the Hori stick yet for the Switch?

Want to get the shooters & fighters but think I definitely need a stick first

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Neil
          I did...and promptly replaced stick and buttons with Seimitsu parts. The Hori buttons are kinda OK, the stick is way too soft for my tastes. It's not as bad as the Hayabusa Silent, but still nowhere near a proper Sanwa or Seimitsu stick.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            I did...and promptly replaced stick and buttons with Seimitsu parts. The Hori buttons are kinda OK, the stick is way too soft for my tastes. It's not as bad as the Hayabusa Silent, but still nowhere near a proper Sanwa or Seimitsu stick.
            Thanks buddy
            Doesn't seem like such a cheap idea now if it definitely needs some upgrades, will see how much extra sticks & buttons would bring the cost up to before I go too far...especially since I still need to buy the games to use it with

Neil

Comment

Thanks buddy
              Doesn't seem like such a cheap idea now if it definitely needs some upgrades, will see how much extra sticks & buttons would bring the cost up to before I go too far...especially since I still need to buy the games to use it with
              Neil
              If you are used to Hori parts you'll be at home with the Hayabusa V. However, after getting used to other parts, Hori components just didn't feel right.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                If you are used to Hori parts you'll be at home with the Hayabusa V. However, after getting used to other parts, Hori components just didn't feel right.
                I have had Madcatz TE & Sanwa modded SE sticks on my 360 & PS3 so been away from Hori stuff since my PS2 stick
                Might grab it & make do to begin with...can always mod down the line

Neil

Comment

Neil
                  I did. I actually really liked the stick and buttons even though I usually use sanwa buttons and seimitsu sicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                    Mario odyssey and Zelda updates for labo VR , gone from no interest to just ordered
                    I just noticed this and now have more interest!

Comment

I think anyone expecting the Labo VR to be much more than the famed groundbreaking Metal Gear Acid Solid Eye for PSP, they’ll probably be disappointed. Keep expectations in check!

Comment

Got a physical copy of Battle Chasers from Amazon for £17.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I think anyone expecting the Labo VR to be much more than the famed groundbreaking Metal Gear Acid Solid Eye for PSP, they’ll probably be disappointed. Keep expectations in check!
                          Liked this post for mentioning the Solid Eye. The PSP launch, ah, heady times.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            The PSP launch, ah, heady times.
                            I’m not entirely sure that any console hardware, handheld or home, has totally wowed me straight out of the box on day one since the PSP.

Unboxing and booting up my PSP and Ridge Racers was simply a dazzling experience. It really did look and feel like the future had arrived back in 2004.
                            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 07-04-2019, 10:38.

Comment

Yep, agreed. Absolutely incredible

Comment

Yep. To this day it is probably one of the most impressive system launches for me ever. Probably in part down to Ridge Racers’ gorgeous front end.

Comment

Working...
                                X