User Tag List

Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    It was a solid Direct this time. For me personally, Mario Odyssey remains the only game I want to buy.
    This.

Also, is it just me or does Hamster's Arcade Archives series mean that we possibly won't be seeing a Switch Virtual Console?

In a funny way, I feel like Nintendo really should've been porting their classic arcade games to Wii VC (I mean, what was the point of Virtual Console Arcade?).

I still find the voices in the new Xenoblade game very odd, and who is writing the trailers?

If you close your eyes and listen to them, they sound like someone doing a YouTube parody video of JRPGs.

"It is said, at the top of the world tree, is Elysium..."

Are you trying to prevent the world from Ragnarok as well?!

I have my phone but I still wish the NS would let you play video files

Did the Splatoon 2 console bundle include a download code or was the game preinstalled? @Pavey I think bought one?

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Did the Splatoon 2 console bundle include a download code or was the game preinstalled? @Pavey I think bought one?
    It was a code.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    I have my phone but I still wish the NS would let you play video files
    You can currently use a workaround to access the hidden built-in web browser for YouTube, etc., but I agree with you - the ability for Switch to access video files would only be a plus point.

I'd be amazed if proper media playback apps didn't eventually make their way to the system - it's practically tailor-made for that type of stuff.

@thetrooper good to know, thanks. I'll assume Odyssey will be the same. I think I'll get this bundle and a physical version and sell my code immediately. I'd like a box but also, if I don't do that, I will literally spend all Friday night waiting for my glacial internet to download the game.

Nintendo announced Arcade Archives, which is almost like, I don't know, a Virtual Co... sorry Arcade (TM)

First game is Mario Bros on September 27th

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/13/16...ves-mario-bros

Quote Originally Posted by _SD_ View Post
    Nintendo announced Arcade Archives, which is almost like, I don't know, a Virtual Co... sorry Arcade (TM)

First game is Mario Bros on September 27th

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/13/16...ves-mario-bros
    Nintendo actually do have a decent coin-op history pre-NES/Famicom. This is something that they should've been doing with the Virtual Console as far back as the Wii.

It would be nice if we got an actual arcade-perfect Donkey Kong out of this as well as other rare Nintendo classics like Sky Skipper or Donkey Kong 3.