User Tag List

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    I saw someone playing a Switch on the tube this morning, first time I've ever actually seen one in person.

I haven't followed E3, any bundles announced for the Switch or do i dive in now as have been holding off?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavey View Post
    I haven't followed E3, any bundles announced for the Switch or do i dive in now as have been holding off?

Thanks.
    There's a Splatoon 2 one, but I don't think the saving is significant.

I'm hoping for a Mario Odyssey bundle on release date October 27th.

Me too @MoFo2. But I wonder what colour the JoyCons could be? Red and blue are already Mario's colours and they've done those. Perhaps both red? I like the green and pink JoyCons for Splatoon 2 a lot.

@wakka @MoFo2 A Super Mario Odyssey Switch bundle would go some way to swaying me as well.

It would be refuse-to-make-more-NES-Minis-level stupid if there wasn't such a bundle coming.

To be fair I'll buy on the 27th regardless. The Splatoon 2 bundle only saves a tenner, if that. And I might prefer gray 'Cons anyway

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    To be fair I'll buy on the 27th regardless. The Splatoon 2 bundle only saves a tenner, if that. And I might prefer gray 'Cons anyway
    Haha. This is true. Like you, I'm more concerned about the game and console bundle rather than the Joy-Con colours.

I'm thinking about possibly selling my joycons as I just find them uncomfortable and generally crap compared to the pro controller, question is would I ever need them again for anything system wise, I can't remember if there needed to do do a first time set up if I was ever to format the system?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewMonkey View Post
    I'm thinking about possibly selling my joycons as I just find them uncomfortable and generally crap compared to the pro controller, question is would I ever need them again for anything system wise, I can't remember if there needed to do do a first time set up if I was ever to format the system?
    Don't they support motion controls/force feedback not accounted for in the pro controller?