Ragger of the Year
      1) MrKirov
      2) Jazzfunk

Pervo of the Year
      1) FammyDodd

No Life This Year
      1) Pinny

Comment

Until he posts about soiling himself on someone's kitchen sofa, you'll still be King JF.

Comment

I'm truly flattered but have to say Kirov is taking the cake up in this piece. Not only has he grabbed the bull by the horns, he's riding it along some futuristic motorway, racing Sonic, squeezing the bull's balls to make it eventually best (and gore) the hedgehog.

His inner id being has bust out big boob busty style like bigg busty bigg boooby knokkorrrZ

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Living your best life.
            But is he happy?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Until he posts about soiling himself on someone's kitchen sofa, you'll still be King JF.
              Pfft! The list is fluid, man.

MrKitov is clearly chief banger at the moment. Jazzy needs to up his game!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                But is he happy?
                No.

I think I quite like the ex’s workmate

She text me randomly yesterday with a smiling red faced emoji, and we’ve been texting a little on and off since then. I think I might see if she wants to meet again
                Last edited by MrKirov; 31-03-2019, 12:55.

Comment

MrKitov,

Do you mean, like her for nobbing?

Or, like her for longer term jollies?

Comment

Maybe both... what a quandary. We discussed seeing each other again, but I’ve learnt to count no chickens. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      Pfft! The list is fluid, man.

MrKitov is clearly chief banger at the moment. Jazzy needs to up his game!
                      Naaaaah, I'm happy playing less than second fiddle. Harpsichord, even. Trying to keep a low profile, no stress right now. Gonna be very hard though considering in my new job I'm like 85% surrounded by female staff, already got a few after me...

Trouble is, when you work with people and get involved with them, then it can go wrong. And still having to work in the same place is hell. So I'm quite the opposite of stud muffin at prez. I'm like really cautious, really picky.

But I'm lusting after someone like mad. And she's hyooooge. And probably about 60. A secretary who works in a very central place. And she just WANTS it. And I know it would be about the lust, just shagging. And it would be a mistake.

It would be oblivion. Or would it? Feelings would inevitably get involved when all I'm really after is squirting some cream in her donut. Deep fill.

Anyway, that's only the tip of an iceberg of lust. Romance, too, lust is good but romance is great.

But all such a hassle, too, esp right now. Limbo for me for the mo. I'm really boring, all I've had is 2 or 3 snogs this year, lame, been TOO cautious lest I make mistakes, I'm more cackanova than casanova in 2019

Comment

You lot make me laugh. I’m knee deep in pussy. Expensive pussy.

I just want my woman back.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Life ain't all about big ballin mate. Everything is relative.

And not all is deathly serious.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            You lot make me laugh. I’m knee deep in pussy. Expensive pussy.
                            Should have known you might take a foot fetish to a whole other level.

Comment

Loadsa ladies but we're still in the Are You Happy thread rather than the Relationship one.

The answer is simple, especially if you think of seeing someone on an ongoing basis:

Buy a cat right now!

Also means they can't stake a claim in any future potential breakup

Comment

Please consider adopting a rescue.

Comment

Working...
                                X