No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another keyring made this evening a cloudy sky, used soap for the clouds, turned out pretty nice.

Comment

What buffs does that one grant you?

Comment

+3 chance of not raining lol

Comment

[MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] amazing stuff as usual :-)
          Dunno if you've ever used an iPad an Apple Pencil but I stuck matt screen protector on mine and now it feels like I'm drawing on paper witha regular pencil. Now, I have zero talent in that area but a man such as yourself might find the experience pleasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] amazing stuff as usual :-)
            Dunno if you've ever used an iPad an Apple Pencil but I stuck matt screen protector on mine and now it feels like I'm drawing on paper witha regular pencil. Now, I have zero talent in that area but a man such as yourself might find the experience pleasing.
            Yep! I have one and yes it makes a big difference. I love the feel of it. I do most of my pixel art on the iPad.

Comment

What App do you use for pixel art? Pixelmator, Photoshop or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                What App do you use for pixel art? Pixelmator, Photoshop or something else?
                I use Pixaki on the iPad and then I usually put everything together in After Effects when they are animated.

Comment

Well it's the usual combination of awe and ugly jealousy from me.

Comment

Love this piece by Van Gogh. The sense of movement evident in the wheat field, cypress trees and clouds is brilliant.
                    Last edited by Zen Monkey; 11-04-2019, 18:44.

Comment

Out of idle curiosity I went to the Pixaki website. One of @Dogg Thang's pieces is their main hero image!

EDIT: And there's another one right below!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        Out of idle curiosity I went to the Pixaki website. One of @Dogg Thang's pieces is their main hero image!

EDIT: And there's another one right below!
                        Yep, I had been using it a while and then ended up beta testing it and said he could use the images to promo it if he liked.

Comment

Among the finest examples of the traditional Irish pixel wrangler’s art.

Comment

I finally got to take my window home on Saturday and place it in our new flat.

Making several Triforce sun catchers as gifts atm until I can think of my next project.

Comment

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] That’s really good, well done.

Comment

So after starting making this cushion 3+ years ago I finally finished it this Easter Sunday.
                                Why 3+ years?
                                After cutting all the material my sewing machine at the time decided to die about 2/3 into sewing the tubing up together then just over a year ago I got it sewed up but its 10 metres of stuffing to do and I have been buying and stuffing on and off for a year. Got within a foot of finishing it last week and just managed to get the last of the stuffing in yesterday and spent well over an hour getting the knotting correct.
                                It's a bit stiff but I love it and wont be making another any time soon.
                                Also some triforce stained glass things I'm working on in the back made of ripply water-glass.

Comment

Working...
                                X