Anticipating: May and June 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipating: May and June 2019

The road to E3 2019 opens up as well the oncoming summer months, for many that might mean backlog time but some new releases will still be coming out.

Give a shout out for any games you're after that don't appear in the list

What games in May and June are you planning on picking up?
    Rage 2
    0%
    Sonic Team Racing
    0%
    Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fuelled
    0%
    A Plague Tale: Innocence
    0%
    Resident Evil 4 Switch
    0%
    The Sinking City
    0%
    Resident Evil 0 Switch
    0%
    Resident Evil REmake Switch
    0%

I definitely want to try Rage 2 and Sinking City but I think I'll cave on the two racers too even though I don't expect much from them. It's such a quiet run though that I think it'll be mostly a period of time where I push hard to clear a few PC backlogged recent releases and to finish up the PS4 library so trading it becomes well lined up for Autumn

Comment

Oof that's a dry spell. Off the top of my head, I know the latest FFXIV expansion is coming too, but I think I'm still a little burnt out on that to go back in, even just to run through the story content.

Comment

I imagine I'll still be playing Red Dead 2.

Comment

Nothing interesting on that list for me. It’ll be Armed 7, Xeno Crisis (hopefully) and the ZX Spectrum next seeing me through to Q3.

Comment

Nothing, I think Dragon Quest Builders 2 is the next release I'm looking forward to but that's July.

Comment

I’d like Crash Team Racing but I don’t think I’ll get it on release… I’ll wait for a price drop on PSN.

Comment

The Switch RE games are on my radar but I will wait for the inevitable price drop. With Capcom games on the system that tends not to take too long.

Comment

Judgment, Sega's Yakuza meets Phoenix Wright mash-up is out in June. Really looking forward to that.

Comment

Trails Of Cold Steel 2, Umihara Kawase Fresh, Jinrui No Minasama He. Not much in the coming months.

Comment

Well, that's a huge month of not much!!

Comment

Yeah, judgement. Possibly the Sonic kart game but honestly I reckon that series is well overrated.

Comment

Nothing for me although strange to see two kart racing games on there....

Comment

It's missing The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr. I've already pre-ordered Elsweyr, but otherwise it is catch-up on backlog time. Although tempted to pick up The Division 2 (physical) given it's under £40 at a few places.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Oof that's a dry spell. Off the top of my head, I know the latest FFXIV expansion is coming too, but I think I'm still a little burnt out on that to go back in, even just to run through the story content.
                              I ended up pre-ordering Shadowbringers some months ago now. I'm up to date with the msq but still have so so much to do!

Comment

Working...
                              X