No announcement yet.

Bill & Ted Face the Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s official, Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are set to reprise their iconic roles as time-travellers Ted Theodore Logan and Bill S. Preston Esq. in a third film in the “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” film series – one which lists Steven Soderbergh as an executive producer. Titled “Bill & Ted Face the Music,” original […]

Bill and Ted 3 is official and apparently not mimicking the titles of the first two, instead called Bill & Ted Face the Music

The original creators have written the script whilst the director of Galaxy Quest is on board to helm the flick. The film see's Bill and Ted having failed in their ambitions to write the greatest song ever and are instead ground down with families and the humdrum of mid-life. When a tear in space and time opens up a visitor tells them that only their unfulfilled great song can save the world. Bill and Ted this time travel through time meeting historical figures, as they search for that song... but this time with their daughters in tow.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
        You first posted that rumour nearly six years ago, QC! I still hope this happens.
        Oh ye of little faith!

Comment

One of the more unexpected casting credits assigned to the long in development third “Bill and Ted” film is that of filmmaker Steven Soderbergh. Rumored to be titled “Bill & Ted Face the Music,” this follow-up to the iconic late 1980s/early 1990s films starring Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter has been discussed as a possibility […]

The film could potentially film and release this year

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
            You first posted that rumour nearly six years ago, QC! I still hope this happens.
            In yo face!

Comment

BRING. IT. ON!!

Comment

Most excellent news. I hope they keep the soundtrack full of 90s Metal.

Comment

Genuinely made me feel all warm inside finding this out. I hope it's great and they make one more. Just scary to think I was 16 when I saw the last entry at the flicks back in the 9-1....

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    Middle-aged Bill & Ted + No George Carlin as Rufus = Disaster, imo...

(Hope I'm wrong, but can't see it.)
                    I stand by my seven year-old comments on this. This will suck but I'm glad that Keanu and Alex have finally got this off the ground.

Comment

Orion Pictures has announced that actor William Sadler will reprise his role of Death in the upcoming “Bill & Ted Face the Music,” the third installment in the time-travelling comedy franchise. Sadler portrayed Death in the 1991 sequel “Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey”. In that film, the titular heroes are killed by robotic clones of […]

Actor William Sadler is officially confirmed to be returning as Death

Comment

William Sadler is an underused actor.

Comment

Seems everyone is keen for the return of Wyld Stallyns. The long in the works “Bill & Ted: Face the Music” begins shooting in June and the project, officially announced as happening at Cannes last year, has already snagged sales in multiple territories. Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter reunite as the iconic time-travelling metalheads from […]

Distributors have dived in to secure deals for the film which locks in its filming starting next month

Comment

I love Bill and Ted, unironically. Watched the first couple last year on Blu Ray and they hold up. Looking forward to this as Reeves has really grown on me in recent years after hating his films for ages.

Comment

Samara Weaving (“The Babysitter”) and Brigette Lundy-Paine (“Atypical”) have been cast as the onscreen daughters of the time-travelling titular duo of “Bill & Ted Face the Music,” the upcoming third film in the “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” franchise. Lundy-Paine will play Billie Logan, daughter of Ted “Theodore” Logan (Keanu Reeves). Weaving is Thea Preston, […]

Bill and Ted will each have grown daughters who have now been cast

Comment

Following his scene-stealing turns as Victor Zsasz in “Gotham” and NoHo Hank in “Barry,” actor Anthony Carrigan has scored the role of the lead villain in “Bill & Ted Face the Music” for Orion Pictures. In the film, now middle-aged best friends Bill and Ted (Alex Winter & Keanu Reeves) set out on a new […]

Anthony Carrigan, from Gotham, will be the films villain

Comment

Working...
                                X