Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the new design dumps the joy cons that is Labo in the bin, too.

I agree about the portable being to big and flimsy. If the screen was smaller it would be really crisp, so that is a great reason to reproduce it for handheld only players.

Comment

Amazon / Twitch Prime customers can get 3 months of Nintendo Online for free, and they can pick up another 9 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        Amazon / Twitch Prime customers can get 3 months of Nintendo Online for free, and they can pick up another 9 months later.

https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/nintendo
        Is it all customers now? I heard about this, but it was US-only when I looked.

Comment

The link geolocates, I've got the offer in Italian (even though I'm in Switzerland, so it's based on your system keyboard settings, as my Windows is UK English).

Comment

Offscreen footage of Hellblade running on Switch

Comment

Hellblade looked amazing on Xbox but the game was garbage. So, a garbage game that doesn’t look as good seems unappealing . I know some liked it btw and it was certainly aiming high but it was just so repetitive.

Comment

I can't find a news report for it but on Era there have been discussions on Yoshi's Crafted World where it turns out that because the game is an Unreal Engine title some users have been able to modify the settings to disable the depth of field effects thereby allowing them to increase the resolution up to 1080p

Comment

What is Era?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    What is Era?
                    Resetera, Neogafs evil moustache twirling clone

Maybe useful for some:

We see a lot of remastered games, but this is something different: Nico Vliek has done some hard work and remastered into big HD resolution 300 old Super Nintendo game logos.

HD Snes game logos

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Resetera, Neogafs evil moustache twirling clones
                      Ah okay. I don't know that place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Ah okay. I don't know that place.
                        There’s other forums apart from boardersdown?

Comment

NeoGAF is the evil one though. Era is exactly the same thing but with less ****ty management.

Comment

Gaf is evil but to a point where it's dropped all pretence of being good, Era is the same but still has the old insidious undercurrent to it... and definitely the worse management of the two. Gafs management have stopped caring, Era's is running a dictatorship mob lol

Comment

Mario odyssey and Zelda updates for labo VR , gone from no interest to just ordered

Comment

Need a bit more info from Nintendo though. Will we get a headband or are we required to hold it to your face with one hand like the other Labo VR content?

Comment

Working...
                                X