No announcement yet.

Golf games - what are you playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like golf games, but they need to be nice ‘n’ simple. I probably posted the exact same thing further up the thread to be honest. As a left field choice, Ace Golf on the Cube - a direct lift of EG that was practically worthy of a lawsuit - was pretty good. I played that quite a bit.

Comment

I really liked Mario Golf on the original Gameboy, but my all-time favourite is Neo Turf Masters on the Pocket.

Comment

Everybody's Golf on PS3 was amazing as were the PSP & Vita games.

EG on PS4 is good but I'm not a huge fan of the user created characters. They don't look as good as the ClapHanz ones.

Comment

Yeah but you can make Larry David and Little Game of Throne dude...

Comment

looks great this
            Last edited by superturd1; 13-04-2019, 14:05.

Comment

I'll get everybody's golf in vr. I played wii golf endlessly and I hope this has a similar vibe.

Comment

Golf games have long been a gaming relaxation sesh for me, I've played many of the best but in recent years I just haven't gone near one and this thread reminds me I really should.

Also, on my Xbone an old game I bought yonks back has come up as backward compat, 3D Ultra MiniGolf, I think I got it dirt cheap back in the day but never bothered due to the art style.

Anyone played it and have an opin?

Comment

Working...
                X