Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for this one, cheers Ted!

Comment

I'm looking forward to this mostly, glad it's early next year as it'll help stop a sense of new year lull too. Trailer has an air about it that this isn't Sony's next Horizon or God of War and they likely know it but it looks interesting enough and hopefully the riding/driving aspect is well done.

Comment

Days Gone will now release on 26th April 2019 instead of its previous release date in February.It's probably for the be…

Delayed till 26 April 2019 due to needing more polish... not that the heavy rush of rivals in Feb contributed either

Comment

I need to get off my chest that every time I see this I think of the Waking Dead story arc "Days Gone Bye".

Comment

Days Gone was supposed to be the game that stopped me buying that trash Anthem. God damnit

Comment

Shame, it’s one of the few games I’m really keen to play

Comment

4 days before my birthday. Awesome.

Maybe you lot can all chip in and treat me...?

Comment

Nearly there [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    Nearly there [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION]!
                    So close. Saw that Sony have done an edition like the Uncharted 4 and God of War with the steel book and heavy duty cardboard slipcase with artbook so that's on order.

DAYS GONE EDITIONS
                    Last edited by teddymeow; 19-01-2019, 11:33.

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]

Seeing as you and me are the only ones looking forward to this I thought you'd like to read the following interview

Comment

Hey [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]

Comment

Days Gone has its exciting moments, but it fails to say anything interesting or meaningful about its story and characters. Its PC version enhances performance and visuals, but others the game remains the same for the most part.

Ouch, Days Gone gets a 5.10 from Gamespot and a 6.5/10 from IGN

Comment

Meh, 1st party Sony game. I'm in regardless.

Besides, I really liked The Order 1886 so...

Comment

Omg that game was so bad.

I think Days Gone might be the first game made by an algorithm.

Comment

It sounds like Sony Bend have tripped up on the same thing that caught out Ready at Dawn with The Order 1886. Their experience lies more with portable imitations of bigger games and so when they scale up for a AAA game they make something pretty but still an imitation. This is their first console game since the days of them making Syphon Filter which explains why they're behind the curve of their studio siblings.

Comment

Working...
                                X