Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-orders for Fire Emblem: Three Houses (standard and limited editions) have gone live on Nintendo UK Store.

Comment

We should do a Dead on Arrival thread after E3, I imagine there's a few candidates lined up from the big companies this year.

Comment

What the hell LOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          What the hell LOOOOOL
          You’ve already put down for an order, haven’t you?

Comment

I honestly have to admit the premise of it is so stupidly funny that i'm tempted but the gameplay looks very basic.

Comment

All pre-orders come with free addition to the register as a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                I honestly have to admit the premise of it is so stupidly funny that i'm tempted but the gameplay looks very basic.
                You don't even need to ask.
                Just completed the game too. Full review coming by next week.

Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 25-04-2019, 18:17.

Comment

Virtua Racing's out! Only on the JP eshop currently though.

Comment

Got a customs charge on my Asian FFX/X-2 Switch, which brings the total to about £62... What am I even doing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                      Virtua Racing's out! Only on the JP eshop currently though.
                      I came here to say the same thing!

It's the high quality port you'd expect from M2. I was reading that Sega lost the source code, but M2 managed to track down a personal back up in the possession of one of the developers.

It plays just like the original, with no pop-up, 60fps and 1080p.

That said, I would've quite liked the option to play the original game. Not sure if this will be unlockable in the way it was with the Outrun port. I've never been crazy about early 3D games in high resolutions, especially as the 2D graphics remain low-res.

I believe it has 8 player split screen which I'm sure will be great fun if you can find 7 enthusiastic friends!

Annoyingly you have to have Switch online to upload high scores which was never the case with any of the previous Sega Ages releases I own.

Comment

Originally posted by ZipZap View Post
                        I came here to say the same thing!

It's the high quality port you'd expect from M2. I was reading that Sega lost the source code, but M2 managed to track down a personal back up in the possession of one of the developers.

It plays just like the original, with no pop-up, 60fps and 1080p.

That said, I would've quite liked the option to play the original game. Not sure if this will be unlockable in the way it was with the Outrun port. I've never been crazy about early 3D games in high resolutions, especially as the 2D graphics remain low-res.

I believe it has 8 player split screen which I'm sure will be great fun if you can find 7 enthusiastic friends!

Annoyingly you have to have Switch online to upload high scores which was never the case with any of the previous Sega Ages releases I own.
                        If only I could haha. I did give online a quick try but got huge audio glitches and input lag that made controlling the car almost impossible, Could be a latency thing, have you got a Nintendo Online account?

Comment

Golden Week Sale on the j-eShop: https://store.nintendo.co.jp/ext/pic...wsale2019.html

Comment

Anyone ever got the 8bitdo M30 connected to their docked Switch even ONCE?!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Got a customs charge on my Asian FFX/X-2 Switch, which brings the total to about £62... What am I even doing lol
                              Wasting a hell of a lot of money on a game that was quite average on the PS2?

Comment

Apparently!

Comment

Working...
                                X