Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I proper lost my way with this game, feel quite bad about it

Comment

Still not beaten nerg, his pure speed and attack power is to much for most people, with alot of carts coming from people entering the next area he ran off to, the git seems to open alot with his super dive bomb catching alot of people off guard before they can draw weapons.

From watching and reading the iceborne coverage it really is G rank, and im pretty sure requires completing MHW main story to access the new area, and I'll bet you'll need least max-out standard armour to not get 1 hit.

Comment

I don’t understand how you beat certain monsters. You need online help and have to hide while others do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          I don’t understand how you beat certain monsters. You need online help and have to hide while others do it for you.
          which monsters? everything pre-arch tempered monsters just needs high defense from leveling up armour and resistances (to fire, dragon or thunder or something like stun, poison, bleed) and like any action game all the monsters have limited atack patterns to learn and come with big tells for with animations+sounds to let you know something nasty's going to happen.

Comment

The one in the valley area, same area as the rolling monster with well worn down tunnels.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
              Still not beaten nerg, his pure speed and attack power is to much for most people, with alot of carts coming from people entering the next area he ran off to, the git seems to open alot with his super dive bomb catching alot of people off guard before they can draw weapons.

From watching and reading the iceborne coverage it really is G rank, and im pretty sure requires completing MHW main story to access the new area, and I'll bet you'll need least max-out standard armour to not get 1 hit.

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/05/1...and-equipment/
              I was expecting it to be a splintered alt. game, where you can't carry anything over armour-wise due to the cold conditions or something similar. Then everyone starts at the beginning again like the main game. Then after the researchers develop heating tech for inside your armour you can equip anything. But that would only be after beating the majority of the DLC.

Comment

Think i'd still prefer to the equipment i worked on over the last year to be available, then just treat it like working from low rank to high rank, you replace it all bit by bit as you kill new monsters and probably fighting harder versions of all the old monsters.

I would want to throw new players in charity gear into a zone that is always sapping your HP/stamina without regular meds and without having learned to fight weaker monsters.

Comment

Seems we'll be getting quite alot for the £20 in this expansion. After Tigerx reveal this week, and the hints in the story trailer it looks like we be getting all the monsters that appeared on the anniversary poster ( https://www.monsterhunter.com/15th/ ), which means alot of fan favorites will be back. Other stuff from last 2 weeks of trailers are new moves for the weapons which mostly involve new combos for using the grapple hook and sling ammo.

Comment

Is Iceborne a DLC or an entire new game? It states it to be a mere 8MB download, so I’m assuming the former. They want to run me ¥5,800 for the privilege regardless.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      Is Iceborne a DLC or an entire new game? It states it to be a mere 8MB download, so I’m assuming the former. They want to run me ¥5,800 for the privilege regardless.
                      DLC addon, you need MHW to play it. As for the size i don't know why its only 8mb, maybe everyone is forced to download it so it counted towards MHW size? I got the pricing wrong, it $40 on it own, $50 for extra vanity items, so Uk will likely get it for £35-40. Still for a game i've already put 600+ hrs into i'll get my money's worth out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                        DLC addon, you need MHW to play it. As for the size i don't know why its only 8mb, maybe everyone is forced to download it so it counted towards MHW size? I got the pricing wrong, it $40 on it own, $50 for extra vanity items, so Uk will likely get it for £35-40. Still for a game i've already put 600+ hrs into i'll get my money's worth out of it.
                        Thats cool I suppose. I haven’t played it since I played with you guys. It’ll be good to get back to being a long-shot ranger. I like that role.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I just started this again having played for a mere 15 hours on launch. It’s now on Xbox Game Pass. And I’d forgotten how good it is.

Comment

$53.49 for the standard Iceborne DLC, $66.99 for the deluxe!? Gah.

Comment

How much!! I’m still stuck on the zombie dragon thing.

Comment

Im gonna get this again because I saw fellas riding lizards

Comment

Working...
                                X