Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best budget handheld console for retro gaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    What's the limitation of the PSP's emulation powers?
    I only use mine for CPS1/2 and Neo Geo but it's excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post

Sound: 6/10

, or some throwaway entertainment with the sound off.

Comment

Anyone tried the RG350?

Comment

Don't you watch my videos.? Covered all of these machines including the RG-300 and RG-350 as well as the LDK and many versions of the RS-97.

Comment

I do I do. However, been off the ball with watching my subscriptions due to circumstance changes. I will check your reviews out. I really like your cheap Chinese knock off reviews ��

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Quite like the look of the case of this, but the lack of dpad and shoulder buttons is a bit of a let down. Still, looks edible.

Comment

Quite like the look of the case of this, but the lack of dpad and shoulder buttons is a bit of a let down. Still, looks edible.
                  Interesting. D-pad is a dealbreaker for me, but out of curiosity, how much is it?

I think I might spring for Analog's upcoming handheld. Treat myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Interesting. D-pad is a dealbreaker for me, but out of curiosity, how much is it?

I think I might spring for Analog's upcoming handheld. Treat myself.
                    Not sure. I don't think it's available yet. I believe only 2 YouTubers got their hands on it so far.

I'm leaning towards an RG350 at the minute. These things look well made and have reviewed pretty well. [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] what do you feel has been your handheld emulation console of the year so far?

Comment

Not sure. I don't think it's available yet. I believe only 2 YouTubers got their hands on it so far.

I'm leaning towards an RG350 at the minute. These things look well made and have reviewed pretty well. [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] what do you feel has been your handheld emulation console of the year so far?
                      It has to be the RG-350. It's fast, nice design, has two quality thumb sticks for twin stick shooters and allows you to play shooters in Tate mode! It's really nice.
                      It won't do anything like Dreamcast or N64 but it can do PlayStation.

Comment

Just ordered an RG350 and put it away for Christmas. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Yakumo's review:

Comment

[MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] have you installed the custom firmware for your RG350 ?

Comment

[MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] have you installed the custom firmware for your RG350 ?
                              Nah, didn't bother with that.

Comment

Did yours come with a preloaded SD card? Mine has arrived today from Amazon, although I will put it away for Xmas day. Got the black transparent version.

Comment

Working...
                                X