No announcement yet.

The DC Extended Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a fan of Captain Marvel growing up, and I was going to ignore the film because it seemed too jokey or whatever going by the trailers. However I went to watch it a week ago and I really liked it. It could have been shortened by ten minutes or so but it was just loads of fun. I could write a really long post on it but will leave it at that. Edit... Shazam that is, not the other Captain Marvel.

Comment

LuckyChap Entertainment has announced that production has officially wrapped on the “Birds of Prey” film from Warner Bros. Pictures. The Instagram account for LuckyChap, Margot Robbie’s production company, also posted a photo showing off the newest logo from the DC Comics inspired film. Robbie will be reprising her “Suicide Squad” role of Harley Quinn in […]

Filming has wrapped on Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of one Harley Quinn).

A new logo is in the link also:
      5,203 likes, 117 comments - luckychap on April 14, 2019: "That’s a wrap! 💋"

Comment

John Cena is reportedly in talks to join James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad” at Warner Bros. Pictures. It’s unknown who Cena will be playing in the project which sees supervillains assembled to stop a major threat. Margot Robbie, Viola Davis and Jai Courtney are all expected to reprise their roles from 2016’s “Suicide Squad” while […]

John Cena is being lined up to be in Suicide Squad 2

Comment

“Ant-Man” actor David Dastmalchian has closed a deal to star in James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad,” taking on the role of obscure comic book villain Polka-Dot Man in the project at Warner Bros. Pictures. Polka-Dot Man is a low-level crook who tried to make a name for himself with spot-themed crimes and a costume that […]

Ant-Man actor David Dastmalchian is looking set to play Polka-Dot Man in Suicide Squad 2

Comment

New image released from Wonder Woman 1984

Comment

Portuguese actress and newcomer Daniela Melchior has been tapped to play Ratcatcher in James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad” film at Warner Bros. Pictures. Ratcatcher was one of Batman’s many enemies in the comics and had the ability to communicate with and train rats. Sources say the studio is now casting the role that will have […]

Daniella Melchior is being lined up to play Ratcatcher in Suicide Squad 2

Comment

David Ayer’s “Suicide Squad” had a few solid performances in it be it Will Smith’s Deadshot, Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn and even Jai Courtney’s Captain Boomerang. Less impressive were the villains, with Jared Leto’s ‘Juggalo’ take on The Joker not particularly well received by fans – so much so there’s much more excitement for Joaquin […]

Leto says that circumstances and script allowing, he'd play the Joker again

Comment

Aquaman 2 Actor Jason Momoa has confirmed on “Ellen” this week that the sequel to “Aquaman” is moving forward – and fairly fast. The actor, who is currently clean shaven and without the character’s signature beard, says: “I’ve been working with our previous writer, and getting in there, and we’ve got a locked story, and […]

Momoa suggests Aquaman 2 is moving along development fast

Comment

Acting veteran and “Guardians of the Galaxy” alum Michael Rooker is in talks to play King Shark in James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad” at Warner Bros. Pictures. Gunn is writing and directing the film which is currently in pre-production ahead of a shoot this Fall. The project isn’t so much a straight sequel to David […]

Meanwhile Michael Rooker is in talks to play King Shark in Suicide Squad 2

Comment

Oscar-winner Benicio Del Toro is rumored to be in talks to join the cast of James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad” according to sources for Geeks WorldWide (via CBM). The site says the actor is presumably playing the film’s primary antagonist, with his character given the codename ‘The Mayor’ and described as an “irascible old warrior […]

Benicio Del Toro is said to be up to play the villain in Suicide Squad 2

Comment

Two of the more interesting rumors reported on last week have both been shot down. First up, Michael Rooker will not be appearing as King Shark or any other character in the upcoming James Gunn-directed “The Suicide Squad”. Rooker himself used Instagram to dispel the report saying: “DA………..NOT!!!… This is not true news… I am […]

Rooker denies his involvement in Suicide Squad 2

Comment

Robert Pattinson has reportedly been cast as Bruce Wayne/The Batman in Matt Reeves’ “The Batman” film at Warner Bros. Pictures. The story first appeared in Variety, but minutes later Deadline added to it saying they’ve not decided yet though it’s down to Pattinson and Nicolas Hoult with Pattinson in the lead. Reeves helmed the last […]

It's not yet definite but it is looking pretty set that Robert Pattinson has been cast as Bruce Wayne in The Batman

Comment

A leftfield choice.

I thought Affleck would be terrible. He was good.

People ****ting their pants over this and Game of Thrones, getting petitions organised, are as arrogant and ignorant as they are childish. It’s a worrying cultural trend that discourages anything but pressured decisions made that bow to populist demands.

He’s a fine actor. Just wait and see before bedwetting.

Comment

He's a choice where I immediately wince but frankly after Ledger, Affleck etc I'm willing to hold back judgment thoughts. I haven't seen anything he's been in bar Harry Potter 4 and Twilight but he's supposed to be decent in other stuff and this is said to be Affleck Batman's young days

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                People ****ting their pants over this and Game of Thrones, getting petitions organised, are as arrogant and ignorant as they are childish. It’s a worrying cultural trend that discourages anything but pressured decisions made that bow to populist demands.
                                Yep. Honestly, all these randos on the internet should just go and make their own shows and movies if they know so much about how it should be done... oh wait, they don't.

I have little interest in Batman of any sort these days but, if they can pull off something interesting, I'd watch with interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X