Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      We do, Teddy.

Get on the beef curtains page, man.
      Top man... Quim for the win.

Comment

I want to know where MrKitov lives.

Seems like a good place to pick up wads [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]
        I reckon he’ll be picking up a lot more than wads if he’s not careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          I reckon he’ll be picking up a lot more than wads if he’s not careful.
          ’wads’

Used by Dogg Thang.

In context.

My mission is now complete. I can disappear into the howling winds like a servant of the Lord of Light.

Comment

I practise nothing but safety!! Apart from once...

Aaaaaanyway. She told me they were 34G, I didn’t ask, I was busy..!!

Anyhoo, we text this morning and agreed we got on amazing but wouldn’t wanna see each other again, so all is good. My weekend is packed enough as it is, and I’ve got MK11 and Spiderverse to catch up on!

Comment

Seems like a good place to pick up wads [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]
              Where can one pick up Jackie Chan?

Comment

’wads’

Used by Dogg Thang.

In context.

My mission is now complete. I can disappear into the howling winds like a servant of the Lord of Light.
                I have no fight left in me. I am defeated.

Comment

Newport. Hence the fear of what else he picks up.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Newport. Hence the fear of what else he picks up.
                    To be fair, two of my dates have been Newport girls, the rest have been Cardiff or beyond..!!

Comment

Bwahahaha, visions of MrKirovs birds droning on like Tony Pulis. (complete with tracksuit, bright white trainers and baseball cap)

Comment

Found out this week that that my sister is going to have her second and final child by the end of the year. They have a 2yr old girl who will enjoy having a sibling around to play with, it's made us have more conversations about our own plans as any we have would be the last of our side of the family for a generation now.

It can still be really hard to get into the mindset to consider adding a third child on top of the stresses of what we already have to deal with. It may be nostalgia or the distant rumble of hitting 10yrs together next year but we seem to be settling that there'd be too much regret involved if we didn't at least try. The vast majority of our years together have revolved around the kids or attempting to gain them and each kid has been preceded by miscarriage so there's nerves there. The end of the year seems to be the window for us though, if we kept going for an age we'd miss the growing up of the two we have for focusing on trying for the third. Hopefully this time without the low though if one does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                          To be fair, two of my dates have been Newport girls, the rest have been Cardiff or beyond..!!
                          Did Newport go to war and not tell anyone else leaving just you?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                            Bwahahaha, visions of MrKirovs birds droning on like Tony Pulis. (complete with tracksuit, bright white trainers and baseball cap)
                            That's the Newcastle lot, isn't it? It could be worst mind, she could be from Whitley Bay lol

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              It can still be really hard to get into the mindset to consider adding a third child on top of the stresses of what we already have to deal with. It may be nostalgia or the distant rumble of hitting 10yrs together next year but we seem to be settling that there'd be too much regret involved if we didn't at least try. The vast majority of our years together have revolved around the kids or attempting to gain them and each kid has been preceded by miscarriage so there's nerves there. The end of the year seems to be the window for us though, if we kept going for an age we'd miss the growing up of the two we have for focusing on trying for the third. Hopefully this time without the low though if one does happen.
                              Good luck mate. Honestly, the missus and I thought neither of us would have children, and then bam, it just managed to happen and I now have a beautiful five month old daughter. Keep trying if that’s what you really want! Although always cherish the two you already have
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Cheers We're going to give it the good old college try as we don't want to hang up on the option with later regrets that we didn't really give it a fair go.

Comment

Working...
                                X