Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banksy.

Comment

Bought a Gravity falls doujinshi as i love the artwork of who drew it. Gravity falls looks fantastic in manga form, thankfully no depraved hentai goings on.

Comment

Up: The Early Years

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
        That is wonderful. And well done for finishing it!
        Last edited by randombs; 27-04-2019, 00:52.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          That is wonderful. And well done for finishing it!
          Thanks! Now I wish I had several more but I'm not going to make them any time soon!

I've not been well this week and decided to make a little plush friend this weekend. Started and finished yesterday, I give you Keroberos from Cardcaptor Sakura. Here he is on my (mostly) sakura shelf.

Last edited by Blobcat; 06-05-2019, 09:50. Reason: spelling

Comment

He looks like a tourist who’s accidentally got onto the women-only carriage.

Comment

It was either that or the manic happy face of the fake tsum tsum one I have there which I was not confident in executing well.
              Just doing the french knots for his eyes were an arse to do, he has cute swirls on his wings but only visible from behind.

Gonna try and make Chu-chu from Utena next of I can find some suitable felt colours.

Comment

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

The Noriyoshi Ohrai exhibition guide is now available in the Google and Apple app stores.

Seems a bit steep at £27, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  It was either that or the manic happy face of the fake tsum tsum one I have there which I was not confident in executing well.
                  Just doing the french knots for his eyes were an arse to do, he has cute swirls on his wings but only visible from behind.
                  I much prefer the face you gave him. The fake one looks like he has a pencil moustache

Comment

Slowly plodding on with my game, I've got the box art done, front, side and back, and also an animated intro which needs to be converted into screen files.

Comment

^ Nice.

Comment

Made some more resin keyrings, ocean drops. Can take a tiny bit of the beach with me on my keyring now.

Comment

OOOh I like! Not used resin before, something I'd like to try one day.
                          Like these beach pendants!

Comment

Not sure if it's possible to embed a video from Twitter but here's a thing I did for Waveshaper: https://twitter.com/Waveshaper_SWE/s...59814035984393

Comment

Class, that DT

Comment

Finished another Keroberos from Cardcaptor Sakura, this time with his silly grin and made from Stained glass. Just need a chain and somewhere to hang him (tail is super wobbly, don't see it lasting too long sadly)

Comment

Working...
                                X